Time & death.

I played innumerable times the harp just to send everyone to sleep. Even the time and humans too indeed. But, only human felt lost in the tune...not the time, it continued to maul my life.

I was feeling fidget, I couldn't abscond from the cage of zany time. I still didn't abstain. I crossed all the huge rung. Finally, reached on top. There came it. It was my death. I thought to run away but, no solution seemed near. Fickle people or human which were sinful, they were still asleep.

I had to alone. Alone in this dream indeed. What else could I do? I keep on running from reality.

I granted my soul immortality by all. Finally, the sun's shine had touched the sinful land (Earth) and vanished all the curse with of course, blessing too. The bliss was gone of being alive. Half were going to Hades and half stayed on the sinful land to still be served.

I thought myself to be so much lavish, oh! I couldn't do anything. The time and my death, now both were gaunting at me and for me with those hollow-eyed soul.

What now I penury was someone to haul me down from my bed...so that I could awake myself form all the world. Yet, nil happened good. All was getting ghastly. I was still standing on the top.

Seeing from there, the beginning of the end. I said to myself, "Hasten!" to think what to do? Hazy is what I could see all around me. Nil else to see other than the time and my death.

Knobbly to things which were unreal, still I was worried, "I can't think of what to do next!" A hazard thing but, with eke, I took the decision. I jumped down.

Gust is what I could feel now. Of finally going to be awake. But! I didn't rose, I just continued falling down. Down and down. So much abstruse. Like a deep abyss, I, forever continued to fall down.

Felt like there is no end. The alarm buzzer rang, it's 07:30 AM. A new day of war, to start again.