Chapter 2. 2⃣

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Third Person's P.O.V

Louis didn't know what to do.

His brain was telling him to run. Run away to save his life from these large Alphas. He knew that he was going to die but he couldn't do anything. He froze.

His Omega instincts were telling him to stay and to submit to these three big Alphas because he knew even if he tried he coudn't escape.

But he tried to run, he really tried but his legs just couldn't move from his spot bellow the tree.

He didn't know he was shaking in fright untill he saw that these three large wolfs had changed in their human form.

'Oh, shit' he thought.

These three large wolfs had changed in their human forms and were so handsome.

He could smell the dominance from them. That musky scent that all three of them had but was also very different.

The first one smelled like cigarrettes and mint gum. A weird but good conbination.  Also his look was different unlike the others. He had long hair but not as longer as the second one. He had  tattoos covered his whole uper body and piercings covering his nose, lip, eyebrow and probably his tongue but Louis didn't know since he haven't seen him speak. He also had scars covering his chest and three long scratch scars on his left side on the face. It'd started from the top of his left eye to the bottom of his chin. It looked scary but hot at the same time.

The second one looked just the  same like the first one but his hair was longer and he had less tattoos. His green eyes were glowing with something that Louis couldn't describe.  It looked like he was stabbed with something . He looked very happy and excited at the same time but Louis didn't know why. He didn't have scars on his body but his scent was so good. He smelled like vanilla and something that he didn't know what was it but it smelled very good.

And finally the last one.  Unlike the other two triplets-Louis guessed they were triplets because they were all looking the same-  he had shorter hair and he had no tattoos. He looked so pure and sweet. His eyes were glowing with happiness and anticipation. He smelled like roses and Heaven.  He looked like he couldn't wait to do something.

But Louis didn't know what.

All he knew was that he had to run.

But he couldn't.

Because they all looked at him.

They all looked at his eyes.

He felt something. He didn't know what.

He felt like he shouldn't leave. He felt like he belong to them. But it couldn't happen.

It was impossible.

He had read and heard about this. He had heard from his mother and women from the pack that it happend to them when they found their mates. Their true mates. He heard it was rare.

So he didn't believe in this.

He couldn't take this.

The last thing he remembered and felt was darkness covering his eyes and strong arms holding him from falling.

Or he thought he felt.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

When the little Omega passed out the three identical Alphas immediately held him from falling.

They didn't know what to do so they did the first thing it came to their mind.

They changed to their wolfs and Edward took the little Omega on his back so they could run to the pack house.

In all three of their minds was just one thing.

Mate.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sorry late update and it's not edited again and it's short but what can I do I'm so lazy I can't even move my finger 😒 I want to tell you guys that the updates will come late and they are going to be short so if you don't want to read again I'll understand.

Anyway I love you and thank you all for the votes and comments.

Word count - 692

😚 see ya in next chapter