Crazy Series 3 : A Crazy College

RK and Madhu walks into the honeymoon suite for their suhag raat. For a moment they were left speechless seeing the beautiful decoration. RK inhales loudly breaking them out of their thoughts. They turn to look at each other and Madhu with a shy smile says, "I'll freshen up?" 

"Yeah... sure." 

Madhu goes to shower while RK nervously sat around wondering what to do. Finally, Madhu comes out and RK goes off for his shower while this time Madhu nervously sat around.  

Hearing the washroom door open, Madhu nervously comes back inside from the balcony and walks to the middle of the room. Seeing her waiting for him in the middle of the room, RK walks towards her. they remained silent wondering what to say or do then finally not able to take it in, RK nervously chuckles and says, "What a crazy day... huh?" 

"Crazy wedding." Madhu replies chuckling.  

Seeing the smile on her face, RK gently caress her cheek and Madhu stops smiling as she stared at him nervously. RK leans down and gently kisses her on her cheek. Madhu closes her eyes as she held her breath while she holds his wrist nervously.  

Seeing her so nervous RK softly kisses her on her forehead and whispers, "Relax... we'll take it slow. There is no hurry." 

Madhu's eyes open in shock as she watched him step back. Did he think that she was not ready to be intimate? She wasn't till she had run away with him. Now, she has accepted him as her husband and liked him too but how to tell him that? 

"Sleep, Madhubala." RK says smiling.  

As she was too nervous and shy to tell him what is in her heart she nods and gets on the bed and RK joins her. They turn to face each other. 

"It's Madhu, Rishabh." Madhu informs him. 

"It's RK, Madhu." RK informs her smiling. 

"RK." Madhu says smiling at him. 

"Madhu." RK says smiling happily. 

Seeing the way he was smiling, she just couldn't control herself and Madhu gently touches his cheek and RK starts chuckling. 

"What?" Madhu asks as she took her hand away feeling disappointed. 

"I don't know... I guess I am nervous." RK tells her as he calmed down. "First time I'm with a girl in bed. That too in this set up." 

"Even I am nervous." Madhu replies.  

"I know." 

"Same reason as you... not because... it's not..." Madhu says as she turned pink wanting him to know that she didn't dislike him touching her. 

RK watches her as his heart slammed against his chest wondering if she was saying what he thought she was. 

"You understand what I am trying to say?" Madhu asks him nervously. 

Seeing the nervous blush on her face RK wondered what to say. 

"RK?" 

RK in reply moves towards her and keeps his lips on hers.  

RK moves back to look at Madhu and see her blushing profusely as she smiled though not making eye contact. RK moves more towards her and takes her lips in his and soon they were kissing like crazy. 

"We are so..." RK says amazed at the way they were behaving. 

"Crazy?" Madhu asks him laughing. 

"Yeah." RK replies as he reclaimed her lips. 

Hearing the phone bell ring both of them wake up from their deep slumber. 

"Hello?" RK picks the call sleepily while Madhu got up from the bed and hurries to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She didn't want RK to get repulsed by the bad mouth smell after the sleep.