American visit

So it all started with a normal Collage day, when I was teleporting from one place to other. ( I don't remember exactly why but I was)
So my father comes and tells me we are going to America and we have to board the plane so we are going towards the plane at the airport and I'm sort of running and hiding from something, or someone.and it carry on like that for a while before I'm in the plane and it looks a lot like a first class auction room with types of seats.and bar. Captain announced that we will reach America with two stops on the way one in Australia and one somewhere locally for some checks.(travel was tiring.) And at first stop I see my father with his colleague and go up to them.(explaining the conversation is hard so I won't try.) So after that I fall asleep (all goes dark) when I'm  with two people in a room where we are supposed to fight or I should say distroy a gang's hide out. And we go in swooping CJ style and distroy the place and get out of there as police starts surrounding the place. No-one stopped us on our way out and the person I was with gets on the back seat of a bike and go away. And suddenly a man starts chasing me and I have a fight with him on road and when I make him submit he says he is the one who hired us.
Then I go to a marriage of a friend and I'm searching for place to have drinks(I don't drink). And I wake up.

05-04-2017
Wednesday
Peace ✌