Night after Heart break

If you have read "Survival Begin" than you know about Ru. She is the real life person with a different name. So bottom line is, I loved her, more than anyone else. She broke my heart, How? That's a tale for another day, however the nights after words I had a lots of dreams it is just one I happen to remember.
##########################
I was walking in the street joining my home in the Chandigarh to the main Street. When I saw her get into a cycle riksha, and I knew it was my last chance to tell my feelings, if I didn't do them now. I won't do it ever.
Somehow this riksha was odd, she was sitting backwards. And was smiling. Happy to go home maybe. But I started to run after Riksha just repeating one thing.
"I love you Ru."
She smiled and waved as the Cycle riksha turned into car and she drove away.
As I controled my breath I found myself looking at her in Greece. In a place I remember seeing in TV. We both were alone she was looking wonderful hairs loose, and a pink and grey checkered sweatshirt. I ran towards her.
"Hi" She said.
As I took her in arms and kissed her.
"Sorry, mujhe ekk baar yeah karna tha."(sorry I had to do it once) I said, and woke with the memory of her smiling face and sweet lips.