Loving You (sequel to toxic)

INTRODUCTION
To Chapter 1

Sydnee is 24 and Demi is 22. Demi is also pregnant, with a little girl. Demi is also 2 months along :) enjoy 😊

(Demi's POV)

I'm 2 months along and Sydnee is already protective, she now is into the music business and writes instead of preform since we thought it was easier, my fans are in love with her and I'm glad, we moved out of her flat and now are currently in L.A. We have a 2 story and it's by far the nicest house I've ever seen, it has a balcony that over looks the ocean and I'm seriously so spoiled, she is down in the home gym while I'm cooking, it's about the only thing I'm aloud to do on my own, as I'm cooking I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist from behind "hey gorgeous" she whispers kissing my head and then laying her chin on my shoulder "hey baby" I turn my head and peck her lips but she moves her hand to my cheek and deepens it, god she still makes my knees weak in just one simple touch "so have you thought of names?" She asks pecking my lips one last time and then going to set the table "a few, what about you" she smiles and wraps her arms around me and looks at me we lock eyes "I really fancy the name Keagan" I smile and nod "I was thinking we should let the fans choose the middle name" she smiles wide and kisses my nose "perfect idea princess, you know soon enough I'll have two Princesses" she puts her hand on my tummy and leans down and kisses it. Later on we eat dinner and then we go up stair well me... She insisted that I come and she cleans up, I'm changing into one of her T-Shirts, I pull-up my lace underwear and right when I get the shirt over my head I turn and see her in the door way she walks to me and kisses my head with her hands on the small of my back, "I'm never going to get tired of your gorgeous body" I look down and smile but he catches my chin and kisses me, we get settled and Sydnee comes out of the shower in her towel and damp shaggy bieber like hair, "darling do you think you could come with me tomorrow while I get my hair trimmed a bit?" "Sure baby how much are you taking off?" "I'm just getting it out of me eyes is all" I smirk while she drops her towel and throws on a pair of boxers and gets in bed with me her and still a little wet, I put my arm around her waist and trace them, they've gotten more fine and built since we've gotten out home gym, I love it because she's all mine "good, because I like having something to tug on and run my hands through" I say and wink, she smirks and kisses me and then we cuddle up and go to sleep...