V

a few weeks later 

I was currently sat at in the living room of the Sidemen house, me and Simon have finished recording a patience challenge and I was waiting for him to finish showering. I have now known them for almost 2 months and we have been spending almost everyday with each other, either filming videos or just hanging out. I've been mostly spending time with Simon and Harry. Harry is almost like a brother I never had and Simon, well, me and Simon have developed a pretty weird friendship, one that might not even be classified as a friendship, maybe something more. The fans have sure noticed it too, constantly commenting, shipping and tweeting pictures of me and Simon.

Simon came downstairs after his fairly short shower and sat down next to me, putting his arm around the back of the sofa and I guess around me. "So you fancy getting a Nando's now? I know its getting late but I'm starving." He chuckled softly looking at me with his ice blue eyes. I thought about it for a second, I mean it was getting dark and I would have to drive home after. Come on Melissa you are 22 years old and don't live with your parents anymore, live a little.

I got up from my seat and turned to Simon whilst grabbing his hands. "Nando's sounds perfect" I smiled at him whilst pulling him up from the couch. We asked the other boys in the house if they wanted to come but JJ was out, Josh just ate and Vikk had to record.

 "Guess it's just you and me, Mel" Simon smiled adorably, letting his dimples show. My heart melted when he called me by my nickname, he wouldn't let anyone else call me 'Mel', it was his own personal nickname.

We got into his car and drove to Nando's.

~

After we finished eating we decided it was getting late so we drove straight back to the Sidemen house.

"Have you ever thought about leaving?" Simon broke the comfortable silence between us. He kept his eyes on the road and his lips were pressed in a thin line showing a serious expression.

"Leaving? What do you mean?" I lightly chuckled at his random question, but he kept the serious look.

"Like have you ever just thought about packing all your things and leaving, without telling anyone. No particular place, just going where ever your car takes you. Getting a fresh start?"

I stared at him for a while, not exactly sure on how to reply to his inquiry. I looked back at the road ahead while there was a long pause. Simon kept his gaze on the road.

"Not since I met you" I spoke in almost a whisper, sure I was known for leaving instead of facing my problems but Simon didn't know that and I intended to keep it that way. I wanted these boys in my life.

 Simon broke his gaze from the road and looked me in the eyes. He smiled softly and then turned back to the road. I looked out the window and watched the cars drive past as the silence took over the car again. After a while Simon turned the car radio on.

I smiled softly, "this is my favourite song" I spoke looking up at Simon who was also smiling

He placed his hand on mine and squeezed it a little, "Mine too". We both softly sang the words, enjoying the last moments we had of that night as we started to approach our destination.

"The magic words are

Precisely in order to escape from here

Somewhere far away from here

Ooo everything that I have

I will give to you, everything I have"