VII

I arrived at the sidemen house as today me, JJ, Josh and Simon are filming videos we agreed on last week. I walk up to the door and let myself in as the guys are probably recording something and I didn't want to disturb them. Plus Josh told me to just come in when I arrive when we were texting this morning. I decide to go see Simon first. I took my camera out and started recording as I knocked on his door.

I could hear a faint 'come in' but I decided to annoy him so I just knocked again.

"I said come in!" he shouted a bit louder, so I knocked again holding the camera up to the door and trying to hold in my laugh.

"Oh for" I could hear him get up and walk over the door before it flew open revealing an annoyed Simon. His annoyed expression quickly changed as he began laughing with me.

"Give me that" he said and grabbed my camera from me turning it around to face him as he stood next to me and put his arm around me.

"I completely thought you were JJ, that's the type of irritating things he does in this house" he chuckled.

"Right you ready to film some videos?" I smiled up at him.

"Yep". He smiled down at me.

~

"Hey guys and welcome to truth or dare with me, JJ, Melissa and Simon" Josh exclaimed as we started filming. "So I asked you guys on Twitter to tweet us some truths and dares and now we are going to play with what you guys tweeted us".

"I feel like this is going to go horribly" JJ laughed.

~

After many grim dares and embarrassing truths it was the last go and it happened to be Simon answering JJ.

"Simon truth or dare?" JJ giggled as he asked the blond.

"Dare!" Simon said confidently. Josh let out an 'ooo' as JJ began fishing through tweets to find the final one for Simon. JJ began laughing uncontrollably as me and Josh exchanged a confused look and Simon let out an 'oh no'.

"The dare is" JJ spoke in between laughs, "that you have to ask Melissa on a date and to prove you did it, you two have to vlog it" JJ finished and burst into laughter, Josh joining him.

My eyes widened as I breathed out a nervous laugh. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I looked over at Simon who had a similar expression on his face. As the boys laughter began to die down they both looked at Simon. I couldn't say anything and it soon became slightly awkward.

"Well in that case" Simon spoke up, I turned towards him and he was grinning. "Melissa, would you like to go on a date with me?" Simon said as he looked me in the eye. His words and gaze seemed genuine, as if it wasn't just a dare for a video, as if he truly meant it.

"Yes".

Thank you for reading!
Let me know what you think of the story so far and what will happen with Melissa and Simon!