XIII

"Hey Mel!" Freya squealed as she opened the door to the sidemen house and engulfed me into a hug. "I love your outfit" She said as she looked me up and down. Callum, Callum and Harry were having a 'Retro 80's party' and I was meeting Freya and the guys at the sidemen house before we went to their flat.

"Thank you, I love your's too" I smiled at the blonde girl. "I feel a little underdressed next too you though" I laughed, Freya wore a full on 80's outfit. I wore a neon skirt with a white top and heels.

"You look good though!" Freya laughed back as she grabbed my hand and dragged me into the living room. 

"Stand by that white wall" She pointed to an empty wall. I gave her a confused look but obliged anyway. She took out her polaroid from her bag and grinned at me. 

"Smile and pose" She laughed pointing the camera at me, I laughed and once again did what she said, posing as well as I could. The camera snapped and the picture slowly started coming out, she took it out of the camera and waved it around a bit before putting it on the table next to her. 

"I love it" I said as I looked at the picture and then smiled at her.

"You look so good, you should post that on Instagram" She grinned at me. I nodded and got my phone out take a picture of the polaroid.

melissahunter

freyanightingale, samanthamorgan & 2,832 liked

'Dammit, Neil, the name is Nuwanda.' rate you if you know this 80's movie also thanks Frey for being a babe <3

view all 273 comments

"Did I just hear the one and only Melissa Hunter?" Simon walked in with a grin on his face. 

"She's here in the flesh" I smiled at him whilst doing a twirl, he walked over to where I was standing. He placed his hands on my waist and leaned in, kissing my lips softly. It lasted a second but sent spark through my entire body. He turned to look at Frey, who was watching us with glee, still keeping one arm around my waist.

"The cab is here" He said as Freya nodded and walked out the room to probably gather up the boys.

"You look beautiful" Simon whispered turning to me, his face millimetres away from mine and his hands once again on my waist. I placed my hands on his chest and leaned in to kiss him. Our lips moved toghether in a perfect rhythm.