The Game

Jesy POV

Since we all got to know each other, we decided that we want to play a game. We had 2 choices hide and seek or truth or dare, we all wanted to play truth or dare anyway.

I wanted to ask Jade something, so she would admit that she likes Harry! So I started, "Jade, truth or dare,". She looked at me and smiled Jade was an easy target because she always chooses truth. So jade answered, "Truth."

I smirked and said, "Is it true that you have a crush on Harry?" She blushed and looked down and took a deep breath and said,"Yes" She looked at Harry who was blushing like crazy, so Harry answered, "I like you too Jade." I smiled and the new couple stared at each other for a while.

Jade POV

I can't believe Jesy just did that!! Now its my turn to get her back. "Jesy truth or dare??" I asked her. She obviously said "Dare" So I thought for a bit and said "I dare you to admit to everyone especially Louis that you like him!!" I smirked, Louis' face lit up it was obvious that he likes her back. So Jesy looked up and turned to Louis and said in her fake Scottish accent, "It is true that I like you and I'm nervous that is why I'm talking like this" Louis smiled and walked to her he crouched down and he...... kissed her. I cannot believe this is happening to my friend more like sister. I clapped my hands in joy and their kiss finished and they smiled at each other.

Jesy POV

I cannot thank jade enough. She got me and Louis together I love her even more like a sister now!!!

Perrie And Leigh Anne POV

I hope none of the girls embarrass me like that!!