Feelings

All was going well for the Harry and Jade and Jesy and Louis, but for some reason the girl's dorm has an upsetting atmosphere.
No matter how many times she said she was okay, Perrie's words and expressions did not exactly match. She was upset, upset not because she was jealous of the new couples but upset because Zayn still had not made his move.
Was she being led on, she hoped not but she might have been over thinking. She hopes that he'll make a move soon because she doesn't feel that she'll will be able to the same.

Perrie POV
I have been forced to leave the dorm with the girls to meet Simon at the agency. Once we get there, we could hear shouting, the door of Simon's office was slightly cracked open and the boys were in sight. I could not believe my ears.

Zayn POV
I am currently at the Simon's office with the boys discussing my current situation of my feelings for Perrie.
"I don't know what to do, I have left things with Perrie for so long that I feel that she thinks I'm leading her on. But in all honestly, I have deeply fallen in love with her and I don't think I will ever stop."
As I finish the boys and Simon look at me in shock then look behind me as the door creaks open.
"You love me !" I heard a voice say, it's Perrie.
"How much of that did you hear?",  I say.
"From the start to finish but forget all that Zayn I am deeply and madly in love with you too," Perrie confesses.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Perrie then runs to me with largest smile on her face and screaming "yes" and then pulls me in for kiss.
I think I could get used to this !