The Meeting!

LOUIS' POV.

I rolled downstairs and realised the boys, were there we all said our hiiiiiis and hellos. Then we heard the door knock and Harry must have thought the girls were coming here, so stupidly he opened the door with a " Hello ladies..... Oh."

Loooooooooooooooooooool it was Simon at the door and Simon said, " As you can see am fully man, now lady parts!" We all laughed excepted for Harry who was sulking. Simon said, " Are you ready to go boys?" We all shouted yes, but obviously my yes was the loudest and longest. Now we are off to see the girls.

JESY'S POV.

I skipped down the stairs, which failed because I ended up tripping and falling. I stood up quickly, and realised the girls were downstairs dressed all of their faces excited because we all had crushes from One Direction! Jade likes Harry, Perrie likes Zayn, Leighanne likes Niall and I like Louis. We heard talking from outside and it must have been Simon and the boys. So I opened the door to let them in and Simon, " We didn't even knock!" So I said, " You didn't have to we could hear you all 2 blocks away!" The girls, the boys and I laughed whilst Simon was just shaking his head. Everyone shook hands and Simon left us all alone.  We started to get to know each other and I found out that Louis was born on Christmas Eve 1991, he's a Capricorn, he's from Doncaster, he loves carrots and he is better looking in person and he is HILARIOUS!