10

Mark's POV
About an hour later, the same officer drove me and Sean home, his partner escorting us.
"Thanks." I said to the officer as me and my boyfriend got out of the car.
As soon as we entered the house, the man drove away and Lidia came running to us.
"Sean! Mark! Where were you? Are you ok?" The worried mother came over checked us out.
"Mom. Not right now. We'll talk later. Me and Mark need to do take a shower."
"Together? All right. You'd better tell me when you get out." Sean took my hand and lead me to the bathroom. He shut the door behind us.
"Sean I don't wanna talk about it. Please."
"Listen then I will. Mom only wants to help you, us."
"Well then you can tell her. I won't."
"Alright." My boyfriend smiled. "Can I get in with you?"
"Yes."I said without a second in between.
Sean walked over to the shower and started the water. Then we stripped. Me a little slower than him.
"Markimoo​ do you need help?" My boyfriend glanced at me.
"No. I... I don't know if I wanna get in there with you."
"You don't have to Mark." He came over to me and hugged me. Our lower regions touching, but with no reaction.
"I just wanna make sure my babies are safe." He rubbed my back.
"Ok." So me and him got in the shower together.
Sean leaned over an hugged me. The hug lasted long, neither of us moving. The water keeping us warm.
"Hey Mark?" His Irish voice spoke into my ear.
"Ya?"
"Did you notice you have a bump?" Sean pulled away and smiled. Water beaded his face.
"A little." I still frowned.
"Hey. It'll be alright." He assured, his smile slightly fading.
"Listen Mark. You can't become depressed or anything because I don't want you to cut. Besides, your pregnant and I don't want either of you getting hurt." Sean leaned forward and covered my stomach with his. "Ok?"
"Ok." I kissed him.
After a moment he pulled back.
"I know a way to keep you from being depressed. Sex." Sean's eyebrows moved up and down. The both of us had begun to get an erection.
"Sure. How about shower sex?" I giggled.
"That's hot."
Sean quickly leaned forward and kissed me. The both of us growing a harder erection.
"Fuck." I moaned. The next thing I know, Sean is on his knees, his face level with my 9 inches.
"Do you want me to?" He asked.
"Yes, please!" I begged.
His mouth came over my tip and he licked circles around me.
"Fuck!" I gasped, having to brace myself on the wall.
Then all at once he took all of my member into his mouth.
"Oh god!" I moaned. My entire body began heating up as I got closer.
"Oh god Sean! I'm gonna come!" I shouted. His mouth stayed on my cock as I came hard.
I almost damn near fell if Sean hadn't caught me.
After I caught my breath, I pried Sean's hands from me and flipped him so he was facing the wall.
"Mark-ohhh..." He started to say, but I drove a finger in him.
Pain was soon replaced with pleasure as I now had 2 fingers up Sean's ass.
"Mark!" He gasped. I pushed another finger in him.
Then I decided to shove myself into him.
"Mark!" He screamed in pain. I didn't move, buy only rested my head on his shoulder.
"Mark, if your not careful I'll get pregnant." He warned.
In response I started to thrust into him.
"Oh god." He moaned as our bodies smashed into another.
"Fuck. Sean I'm gonna come!" I remembered to pull out as I came, spurting all over the side of the wall under Sean. At my sight he came too.
His body finished shuddering as I held him.
"God Mark. That was some of the best sex I've ever had." Sean said as I watched our seed leak down the drain. Then I turned the water off.
I pulled Sean out of the shower and made him stand in front of me on the counter.
"Markimoo..." He moaned into the kiss I planted on his lips. My hands drifted up his thighs hips and sides. His hands ran over my growing torso.
I suddenly picked him up and put him on the counter.
"Mark what are you-" His sentence was cut off by my mouth over his 7 inch member. His hands gripped my black hair as I bobbed my head up and down on his masterpiece of a cock.
"M- Mark!" I held my hands on his thighs as he threw his head backwards, keeping his hands in my hair as I swallowed down his cum.
Sean gasped and tried to catch his breath, tilting his head back.
"Daddy can you dress me?" I said childishly.
"Sure baby." He said, rubbing his hands over my stomach. Then he leaned down for a kiss.