11

Sean's POV
Me and Mark came out of the bathroom only wearing​ boxers and headed to our room.
"Boys?" My mother called as me and Mark got in bed.
"Boys? You said you'd tell me what happened now." Mom came in our room and sat on the edge of the bed. I glanced over at Mark and saw him frown, tears pricking his eyes.
"Come here." I motioned for him to lay his head on me. Mark began to sob.
"Mom." I looked up from rubbing his back. "He-... He was raped." I said slowly and quietly.
My mom's hands went to her mouth. She got up and came over to Mark's side of the bed.
"Mark." She rubbed his back. "I know how you feel." She said softly.
"No you don't!" He sobbed. My hand moved his hair out of his face.
"Markimoo​. She knows how you feel."
"I was raped too." Mom said softer. Mark sat up.
"What?"
"I was raped when I was 20 and I got pregnant. With Sean." She said. Mark stopped crying, but didn't look up.
"I do have some good news." Mother offered. Her hand went to his stomach and rubbed. "I've scheduled an ultrasound for tomorrow at 4." She said.
"Ok." My boyfriend sniffled.
"And someone bought your old house for 50 grand.
"What?" He perked up.
"Now you'll have money for the baby." She smiled. Mark smiled too. Mom got up and left the room.
"Mark it'll be ok. I know it will." I tried to reassure him.
"Sean it won't. I'm 17 and pregnant, about to graduate. And I just got raped."
"Markimoo, we'll get through this. I'll never leave you." I scooted down so that me and Mark were laying next to each other.
"Sean I'm scared." My boyfriend sniffled.
"We'll be alright." I touched his stomach and my baby.
I began to get uncomfortable so I took my boxers off. Mark followed.
He curled up next to me and buried his head I'm my chest.
Sleep took us over...