Chapter 2: Autumn

*Autumn's POV*

"What do you need, Mother?" I asked as I danced down the stairs, my dress flying around my ankles.

*Autumn's dress*

"Darling, you need to get ready to go to town. I mean there are many suitors that are prince's but the boys from town are quite cute and rich, while prince's are spoiled rotten." My mother said in her beautiful Cruela De Vil accent.

My mother, the Queen, was a beautiful young woman. She had big green eyes which I did not inherit, wavy red hair that I got and beautiful full lips. She was what my father called an 'wingless angel'.

"Mother, suitors! I'm only sixteen!" I complained , though it wasn't fair, because she had, had to get married when she was 14.

"You are going to meet suitors that's final." My mother said her stern voice catching me off guard. "Now go put on your fancy dress."

"But-"

"Now."

"Ugh!" I complained as I walked back up to my room. My perfect posture was such a pain, and whenever I ploughed my mother called me out. Of course I was slouching in a sulk and my mother had to call me out on it, again!

"Stand up straight. You will be queen someday, and you have to take the part seriously. Just, imagine me slouching in front of public. It would be outrageous." My mother called after me. She always wanted me to be the perfect princess soon to be Queen like her. She was amazing at her job as Queen and yeah I could be a leader, but a good leader over all of the kingdom?!

I changed into my other blue dress the fancy one that my mother liked, but I hated. It was to beautiful to go on a rag doll like me. It just didn't belong. Everyone called me beautiful, but I can't be sure if they mean it. I'm a princess so of course they would tell me that, so I don't know if it's true or not.

 I'm a princess so of course they would tell me that, so I don't know if it's true or not