author's note.

first i'd like to say WOW it's been a while since i uploaded a story. p.s. i love you will forever always have a special place in my heart, but it was shitty writing and it was very rushed, so it's gone for good (if you don't know what i'm talking about, it's just an old youtuber fic i wrote)

personally, i feel my writing has gotten a lot better over the years, and i have so many drafts that are ready to be published, but this one was the easiest read, and it was better for me to start again with something simple.

anyway, that was blue jeans. i hope you enjoyed.

ik it's not COMPLETELY based off the song but i'm sure if you know it you'll see how it can relate.

also i just wanna explain (if it wasn't clear) that in the hoseok chapter jimin texted the protagonist, then deleted it so hoseok wouldn't see.

i didn't give the girl a name just so you can imagine her as yourself. i was gonna try and make it gender neutral but that didn't work out, but feel free to (mentally) replace the names and pronouns if you'd like.

the second jin chapter is also referring to something bad that happened when the reader saw the boys for the first time in a while, because jimin's "girlfriend" was there. i'll let you imagine what happened.

let me know what you thought! feedback is much appreciated :')

thank you for reading!