group chat 3? 4? idek

*CONTAINS SMUT LMAOOO*

Christophe: Yuri moaned as Victor kissed him deeply. "Clothes off, now." The Russian demanded, pulling away from the kiss. Yuri nodded and began to strip. Victor licked his lips in approval. "God, Yuri, you're so sexy." Yuri blushed at the complement. Victor reached over to the bedside table, and pulled out some lube and a condom. He squirted some of the liquid substance on to his fingers. "Are you ready?" He asked his boyfriend. "Ready as I'll ever be." Victor nodded and pressed one finger to Yuri's hole. He circled the rim before entering. He moved it around, stretching the younger male. He added a second finger and began to scissor them inside of Yuri. Yuri moaned in ecstasy. Once Victor thought Yuri was thoroughly stretched, he removed his fingers. Victor ripped open the foil containing the condom and rolled it onto his length. He positioned his member at Yuri's entrance and slowly pushed in. Yuri whimpered from the pain, but then moaned from the immense pleasure. Victor began to slowly thrust in and out. "F-faster!" Yuri managed to get out in between moans. He began thrusting faster, moans escaping both boys. As they got closer to their climaxes, Victor's thrusts became sloppy. "Victor, I'm close!" Right after he said that, Yuri came all over their chests, and Victor spilled into the condom. Victor pulled out a few moments later and laid beside of his beautiful boyfriend. "God, that was amazing." Victor said, in between pants. And Yuri could only nod in agreement.

Yurio has left the chat

Otabek has left the chat

Minako has left the chat

Minami has left the chat

JJ has left the chat

Yuko has left the chat

Christophe: aw doesn't anyone like my story? I worked really hard on it...

Phichit: i LOVED it.

Victor: me too, it was very nice.

Yuri: what the fuck

Should I write a proper Victuri fanfic