Chapter 1

Gabby's POV

"Hey Gabs." Lucas smirks as he leans against my locker door as I exchange my books for my next class, language arts.

"Is there something I can do for you?" I ask as I flip a piece of brown silky hair behind my shoulder.

"Yes there is, my lady." Lucas says adjusting himself so he's standing up straight now.

He tries to place his hand in mine but I hear footsteps coming towards me. I look up and find my boyfriend of 3 months, Jackson coming over to my locker. I pull away and turn to face him. He puts his large hands on my waist and kisses me passionately on the lips.

"Mm, you taste good, love." Jackson whispers into my ear, his minty breath, hitting my neck, tickling it.

I blush and hide my head in his chest.

I look up to see Jackson glaring at Lucas.

"Babe what's wrong?" I ask, he looks so tense but relaxes a little as I touch his muscular arm.

"Leave my girlfriend alone you f**cking idiot! Don't be getting all touchy with someone who's already taken, she's mine, go find someone in your own league that's pathetic like you." Jackson shoots daggers at Lucas. I look around to see the commotion that Jackson has caused and find everyone minding our business and watching as well as listening to all the chaos.

"Jackson, it's okay, calm down. I'm yours, no need to get all possessive over me."

"Gabby, can you not see? He's totally trying to flirt out right with you cause he wants you!"

The bell rings as I look at Jackson in the face.

"I gotta get to class", I excuse myself as I go to push past him, he grabs my wrist and whispers in my ear, "don't forget that your mine."

I nods my head and he lets go of me from his strong grip.