Chapter 3

Gabbys POV

I'm at my locker after school when Lucas comes up to me again.

"What do you want now?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"You." He smirks.

"Sly but no not happening you already made jackson mad earlier and plus I'm taken find another girl."

"What if I don't want to?" Lucas smiles evilly.

"Guess it's your loss cuz your not getting any bud." I smirk.

"Will you at least hang out with me sometime, as friends?" He asks.

"Eh-." I'm cut off.

"Nah but she will with me." Daniel says walking down the hall, he's always had a cute look to him I don't know why I haven't ever gone for him, actually I used to like him but he told me about a girl he liked a lot a while back and I didn't want to get in the way and plus I'm not his type, also what am I thinking I have a boyfriend omg.

"Daniel!" I exclaim, running up to him and throwing my arms around his neck. He responds and wraps his strong arms around my waist pulling me close to him. I lay my head on his chest, relaxing and taking in his scent.

We hug until we hear a throat clear behind us. I turn around to find Jackson staring at Daniel questioningly.

"Hey man." Daniel says to Jackson.

Jackson rolls his eyes at Daniel.

"This is how you do it." Jackson says making eye contact with Daniel and pushing me into a locker and taking hold of my wrists in his hands and leaning down, placing his lips on mine roughly. We kiss for a few seconds before I push him away.

"I gotta go." I say grabbing my bag and closing my locker.

"I'll text you babe." Jackson says before turning on his heel and walking away.

"I hate that guy." Daniel says walking by my side.

"That's my boyfriend your talking about there." I say raising my eyebrows at him.

"Ya and I don't even know why your dating him you could date someone so much better than him." He mumbles.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Fine." He smiles at me like he's trying to cover something up, I hope I can get to the bottom of that soon.

We get into his car and he turns to me.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything." I smile at me.

"Have you ever rejected anyone?"

"Sorta I guess, I mean Sam back like last year I just didn't have feelings for him."

"Say if a friend of yours liked you though and asked you out would you say yes or no?" He asks staring into my eyes.

"I have a boyfriend." I answer.

"If you didn't have one." He says looking down at the radio.

"Then probably yes." I answer looking out the window, I look over at him and he smiles slightly when I say that.

"Ready to go?" He asks changing the subject.

"Yes let's go." I smile and pull on my shades as we leave the parking lot.