Chapter 20: You Fucking Little Snake!

Pulling my chair out, I plopped my butt to the chair and the maid took the crutches giving me a smile.

I thanked her and Roscoe sat down beside me ignoring my existence entirely.

He's been having an attitude with me since Lucien's birthday. It's getting annoying but I don't have enough care in me to baby him.

I tried to scoot myself forward but failed and lifted my feet a bit off the floor as Valdus pushed my chair in taking his seat next to Roscoe.

Giving him a small smile I watched him eye Jessa before sitting.

He already scares her, I don't see why he continues to try and freak her out.

Arabella sat beside Nick and kept scowling at Valdus during the dinner.

Wonderful.

We were served a nice salmon dinner and I took a bite keeping to myself.

I looked up at Bastian who was lost in thought, then Judah who was talking across the table to Viktor.

Moving my focus to Wolf and Lucien, the two talked low as usual, always looking like they're contemplating murder.

I caught eyes with Lucien and he gave me a small barely there smirk before picking up his glass of water drinking it.

Good boy.

I smiled and felt a pinch to my upper thigh, above the brace. Ouch!

Scowling at Roscoe, I watched him look at his plate pretending he didn't just pinch me for no fucking reason.

"Asshole." I muttered under my breath.

He scoffed, "Whore." He whispered back.

What the fuck did he just say?

I felt whiplash from looking over at him so quickly, "How dare you? You of all people." I whispered watching him ignore me still.

How dare he call me a whore?

Focusing on my dinner, I tried to remember Viktors here and I have many other times I can beat Roscoes ass but Viktors dinner isn't one.

He looked over at me, "Was he everything you hoped he'd be?" He asked low.

Oh now he wants to talk?

I scowled at him "Who?" I whispered in annoyance.

Thank god for all the conversations going on because this wasn't a conversation I wanted Viktor hearing.

He scoffed "Who? Lucien, you tramp." He said low and the word Tramp added a bit more fuel to my anger.

Eyeing him over I pinched his thigh back, "Stop calling me names." I said low and threateningly.

Roscoe stared down at my hand, "Careful they might think you're jacking me off instead." He whispered.

What the hell is wrong with him?!

Valdus nudged Roscoe, "Drop it Roscoe." He said low.

I watched Roscoe nod once and go back to ignoring me.

Looking over at Alex, I watched him eye me and then give his plate a longer stare, "What did I do?" I asked quietly.

Lex furrowed his eyebrows, "You fucked Lucien." He said quietly.

I laughed low and dryly, "I most definitely did not." I said furrowing my brows at him.

He shrugged, "Donny said you did." His eyes moved to Donny and I caught eyes with Donny who smirked.