Chapter 11: Sleeping Beauty

I didn't know what exactly happened; she just woke up, drank glass of water and fell asleep again. I'm really impressed. When I touched her more like shake her, she fell on my shoulders with her eyes closed. I freeze there for a second but then I put her head down at my lap. She was fully sleeping. I looked at her and admitted to myself that she was the most beautiful girl I ever saw in my entire life and because I kissed her so I was automatically attracted towards her. I then came out from my sub consciousness to consciousness and decided to call Caitlin and I did. I called her tried to talk silently so that she won't wake up.

Barry: Hello Caitlin.

Caitlin: Did she wake up?

Barry: Yeah she did.

Caitlin: How's she, what's she doing.

Barry: She slept again.

Caitlin: What? Again, How?

Barry: She drank glass of water and fall asleep again. She's on my lap now. Tell me what to do.

Caitlin: God that's so cute, can you take a picture?

Barry: Caitlin!

Caitlin: Please, or else I won't tell you what to do.

Barry: Okay fine. I'll send you.

Caitlin: Send me now.

I took a picture and send her.

Barry: Happy, now tell me what to do?

Caitlin: Okay, Barry first of all put her on bed. And then do whatever you think is suitable.

Barry: What an advice. Thank you so much dr. snow.

Caitlin: My pleasure Barry Allen. I need to go now Barry. I was in a meeting when you called me and I came outside to pick your call. Bye.

And she cut the phone. I decided to put Thea on bed. I put my hand under her back and the other hand under her legs. I out her up walked two or 4 steps and put her on bed. While I was putting her on the bed, our necklace got stuck with one another. I was going backwards when her necklace got me closer to her, closer to her face, her lips. I really wanted to kiss her at that moment but I controlled myself. So after I controlled myself I tried to solve the mystery of necklace. I was unable to undo the knot that had hold both of us together so I put my hands backwards, at my neck and opened the lock of my necklace. I wear it off and nicely opened the knot that was keeping us together. After I solved the mystery of necklace I was going outside until her phone started ringing. I turned around and came back to her to stop the phone from ringing. I was so worried that she'll wake up by the sound of it but it didn't affect her at all. I searched the whole room but couldn't find her phone but then I thought her phone was in her pocket, her pants pocket!