Chapter 13: Prison

Before I started running I looked at her. She was sleeping. She turned on her left side, on the side which I was standing; her hand fell off from the bed. I came closer to her, put her hand on the bed and covered her with blanket. Then I ran towards the police station. I obviously as so fast so it took me minutes to reach there as usual. I entered the police station and met one of my friend's best friends, Joe West. He let me meet him like he does every time I come here. Joe west as my dad best ever friend. When the police took my father away from me Joe made a promise with my dad that he'll take care of me and he did. Everyone thought that my father killed my mother but I know what actually happened. My father didn't kill my mother, his wife. It just seemed like he did because in that night there was no one else there in the eyes of the people and they thought that he would have killed her and they took my father far away from me. I wasn't mature enough, I was shy, sad, stressed, depressed and also mad with anger but Joe took care of me and I reminded me of my bed. He told me to never run from your enemies but to face them. I always go straight to danger to fade it forever so it won't bother me ever again. I lived in Joe's house. But because of the explosion of the particle accelerator I got power, I got speed; I ran mile and kilometers in just few minutes. So I started using my powers to help fight crime and find other Meta humans like me. I use my power to do well. I worked with star labs, cisco and Caitlin and together we became the flash team. I didn't told Joe about my powers neither did I tell my own father about it. I'm just waiting for the right time. Well that's my story. So I got into a room to talk to my dad and resolve the issue of Thea. I sat on the chair and soon he came too. We both couldn't really touch each other because there as a huge glass before us. We sat on the chair and on our left there was a telephone we pick it up and talk to each other. I don't know what happens to me but whenever I see my dad or talk to him, I start crying. I get tears in my eyes.

Barry: Dad, how're you?

Dad: I'm fine Barry, how're you? Is everything ok?

Barry: Everything's fine.

Dad: I can see it in your eyes.

Barry: See what?

Dad: You're hiding something form me, aren't you?

Barry: How did you know?

Dad: I'm your dad. I may not live with you but you are my son.

Barry: I've something to ask you.

Dad: Okay.

Barry: Do you know Thea.

Dad: Thea, Thea Queen?

Barry: yes.

Dad: What happened to her, is she fine. Why did you ask me about her.

Barry: Dad, his father, he died.

Dad: What? How come he dies, he wasn't that old unless someone did it.

Barry: Thea.

Dad: That's not possible; she would never ever try to kill him. She wouldn't even think of it Barry.

Barry: I know but that's what everyone's saying. I don't exactly know what happened but the gun from which both of her parents were killed had Thea finger prints on it.

Dad: Both, her mother too? Where's Thea now? How is she? Whom is she living with?

Barry: She's fine dad, she's with me. Tell me how you know her, his dad mom.

Dad: Thea's father was my best friend. Your mother and hers mother both worked at the same place so I and him. We were so close, we were neighbors. We use to celebrate together, work together, and laugh together.

Barry: How come I not know her?

Dad: That's because she went to turkey for studying. You both used to play with each other when you were so young. You both loved each other so much and could die for one another, but then she grew old and hid father decided to send her to turkey for studying. Barry she's a very nice girl, she's so soft like a rose petal, she's innocent. She didn't kill them for sure. I'm wondering how she's living without her parents. When did that accident happened?

Barry: Yesterday.

Dad: What's she doing now? How's she.

Barry: She's sleeping. She won't wake up. She got up once, drank water and then slept again.

Dad: When she wakes up you have to take care of her, tell her about me, about you. She needs you Barry. I know how she would be feeling right now. Promise me Barry, you won't let anyone hurt her. Promise me.

Barry: I promise. I'll take care of her more than myself.

While we both were talking the police officer came and said our time's over. That meant us both couldn't talk anymore.

Dad: Bye Barry.

Barry: I'll come back.

Dad: I'll be waiting.

And I went back home.