Chapter 2

Fuji Mina gave Jae In a pair of pink high heels. 'Wear this.' Jae In never wore high heels. She only saw important people walking around with it. Jae In wore it and stood up. 'Run from the yellow line to the green line.'

Easy

Jae In stood ready and ran. But before she knew it she lay on the ground and her head hurted.

'Again.'

Jae In stood up and tried it again but failed again. No way... How can't she do this? She could kill people with a spoon, could put a gun together in 10 seconds, could lie even with a lie detector and could survive in lots of scenarios. How could she NOT run on high heels?

Jae In almost turned crazy that she couldn't do this. After full hours of trying to walk until running with a bleed nose she stopped. 'Are you giving up? Because of this? Are you going to give up on this mission? Well, that was a short training.' Fuji Mina said and walked out of the room. Jae In sat lost on a bench.

I can't throw this golden opportunity away. There's no way that I'm going to stop.

She stood up again and boasted herself up. First, she tried to walk while holding on something. When she could walk decent on heels without falling she tried to run. Which actually seemed impossible. Her flower shirt was under the blood and her nose was also red.

And after another fall she found out that her feet were red, thick and also little bit bleeding. Jae In sat on the bench and drank some water.

Fuji Mina and an instructor watched her from above in a two-way window. 'What are you going to do when she gets scars from this training?' the instructor asked her. 'I think she'll master it before scars can even be made.'

'You're very confident about this girl. You're never like this.'

'She outshines the basic things. She gave me the feeling that I finally can be free. That's why I chose her.' 

The instructor played with her pen while watching Jae In struggling.

Jae In kicked off the dirty high heels and walked to the bathroom. She looked into the mirror and found a blood face. From her nose until chin was literally red. The make-up was almost washed away beacause of her sweat. Only her eye liner seemed to stay a little bit and her hair was already a big mess. Once she also had this kind of face. They were trained to be strong. They would first tell you a "secret" and other people would beat the hell out of you but you couldn't say a single word, even if you died. Jae In had because of that a broken rib and bruised fingers.

Jae In cleaned her face and feet. It hurted a little bit in the beginning but she didn't even recognize it as pain.

How are you going to survive if everything hurts? You should cut yourself off from feelings. That's the only way to survive.

A junior trainer once told her that. He was nice and handsome. Most of the girls were in love with him.Also Jae In, the guy from heaven; that was her secret name for him. But one day he was suddenly called to do a mission and he never came back. All the girls cried, Jae In in her room. And that was the moment she endured everything and cut herself off from feelings.

She walked back to the room and grabbed black pumps. Just when she wanted to try again someone came in. 'That's enough; at this rate you'll just injure your feet.' It was Fuji Mina. 'But I won't give up until I can do this or else I can't succeed.'

'You aren't giving up; you're just taking a break. If you don't, you can't even start your mission.' Fuji Mina said and demanded that she needed to take the shoes off. Jae In couldn't do anything about it and just followed the orders. Fuji Mina gave her a new shirt and told her to change in that. After she changed they left the room and walked to somewhere else. The turned left, right and left again.

Then, they ended in a big hall. On the celling were big, expensive looking chandeliers hanging. The hall looked like a room from the Renaissance. All chic and prettily done. In the middle was a big table.

'Sit down.'

Jae In sat down and looked at the tableware in front of her. There were 2 plates and many forks, knifes and glasses. 'So this is our new rose?' she suddenly heard somewhere above her. Jae In looked up and saw a lady in a pink top. She had a hat that matched with her top. She kind of resembled a cupcake. The lady looked like around the 40. She walked down from the stairs elegant and bowed lightly. Jae In stood up and bowed 90° like she would always do that but the lady looked disapproving. 'My green rose, be elegant!'

She looked up confused. 'I will let this little dirt into your arms and hopefully she'll be better when I come back.' Fuji Mina said and left Jae In with the pink cupcake. 'Well let's sit first!' They both sat and a waiter came in with soup. The bowl was made of white porcelain but it was only filled up a little bit. Maybe champion soup...?

'Go eat my rose! Or else it will get cold!' Jae In grabbed a random golden spoon and wanted to eat but the waiter stopped her. He took it away and some other waiter came with another plate. This was the main course with steak and over it teriyaki sauce. Jae In breathed deep in and smelled the teriyaki sauce which made her mouth water. She sighed and hesitated if she should eat or not. Maybe she would be stopped again and her pride didn't let her do that so she just stared at it.

The pink lady stared interested at Jae In. Most of the kids would or try to eat it. She never really saw someone with pride. A new rose has arrived.

In the end when Jae In really couldn't resist it, instead of using spoons she used her bare hands to rip the steak. The waiter wanted to grab the plate but the cupcake stopped him. 'Eat comfortable my rose.'

Jae In hesitated again. 

Is she provoking me...?

She sighed and gave the waiter her plate. 'It wasn't good?' Lady pink asked her. 'It wasn't my style.' Jae In replied. The lady nodded slowly while watching the dessert arrive.

It was ice cream presented in a wine glass with on top of it little bit of gold. Jae In stared at it intense and swallowed her salvia. Miss pink cupcake saw it and slightly pushed the glass in Jae In's direction. 'Eat it my rose, you didn’t ate something from this whole course!'

Jae In looked at her cutlery. Which one is for eating this...? She thought for a long time and in the end she chose the smallest spoon. Jae In carefully grabbed it and waited for the waiter to take away her ice cream. When he didn't do that she started to eat. The white strawberry chocolate ice cream melted on her tongue which felt like a party in her mouth. 

Since she was little, she could only remember eating basic things. Meat, vegetables and rice. Never something else. 'What is this called..?' she carefully asked. The lady smiled and placed her hands under her chin. 'Ice cream... There are many flavors. This flavor is called White strawberry chocolate.' 

Jae In nodded and ate furthur. She enjoyed every single bite of it. A fresh something, like a reward from the high heels. When she was done eating Fuji Mina took her back to her room where she needed to wear her old clothes again. 'Sleep early.' she said before closing the door. Jae In lay on her bed and thought about what happened to her in one day. Her feet still hurt but less than first. I'm going to succeed no matter what~! She thought before falling asleep.

Fuji Mina walked back to the big hall when she left Jae In's room. She still carried her white blouse and demin skirt. Fuji Mina open the huge golden doors and found the lady already drinking wine. 'Didn't I tell you to wait for me?' she asked and sat down in one of the chairs. The lady changed her clothes for a red top and a black skirt. She poured Fuji Mina a glass of red wine and took a bite out of a cranberry cookie. 'How is she?' Fuji Mina asked.

"She's new; fresh... something in her says me that she's from a big family. Like her pride is pretty big so somewhere in her blood should be royal I say but she needs to learn a lot. But, I think that she's your winning lottery.' 

Fuji Mina smiled and nipped from her wine. Finally, she could leave this place. 'But... you know what will happen to her when you leave right..?' the pink lady asked her. Fuji Mina drank her wine in one shot and stood up, avoiding the question. 'I have lot to do tomorrow, I'm leaving first. Good night Lady Jean.' 

Fuji Mina left and Lady Jean shook her head while watching her back. 'After all these years... she's still not ready to do it.'