Chapter 5

Jae In stood in her room. The last time I'll see this room... 'Are you ready? We need to get going.' Fuji Mina said. Jae In nodded and walked with her to an underground parking lot where a pretty mercedese was waiting for her with a driver. 'He will bring you to the airport. You know what you need to do right?' Jae In nodded. 'Then... Good bye and good luck with your mission.' Jae In hugged Fuji Mina and smiled. 'I will succeed and come back!' She smiled and watched Jae In stepping into the car. The car started and rode away. I don't think I'll see you back...

A/N

From here on, I'll use Yoora instead of Jae In or else it gets a little bit complicated with the names!

Yoora rode into a dark tunnel. She could only see the ground that was lighted by the headlights of the car. Then, after 15 minutes she heard a tud and suddenly she was in a busy high way. Everywhere were cars riding really fast. Around them were big green lawns with some cows. Then, she saw more and more buildings and then she rode into parking lot. The car stopped and the driver opend the door and grabbed her lugagges out of the trunk. He helped her to get a chart and put the suitcases on it. 'Good luck.' he said before returning back to the car. Yoora took a deep breath and walked into the airport. It was crowed and lots of people were walking really fast.

Yoora first checked in her suitcases and then walked around. I still have some time... Ah! Yoora liked caramel cappocinos!  She walked to coffee shop and ordered one. 'Thank you very much!' she said and sat down. Yoora grabbed her phone out of her trenchcoat pocket and listened to music. Yoora really likes EXO, Beast, CNBlue, Ft Island, SNSD, Nell and SHINee. Short said; she likes K-pop.

Yoora tapped on her cup while listening to the music. Hmmm... K-pop isn't bad at all! she thought and looked down on the people under her. So many people...

Suddenly a guy around her age sat down in the chair in front of her. 'I can sit here right?' he asked. 'Sure...' Yoora said. He had Black hair but dark blue eyes. 'Are you alone?' he asked her. 'Yes...'

'Why are you so timid?'

' You are a stranger...?'

'Oh really? Well, I'm Jason MaCklarks. Where are you going?'

'South-Korea. And you?'

'Oh~ I'm going near there! Australia. I'm from there.'

'Oh really? I want to go to Australia too! It's so pretty there. I want to make a road trip around Australia.'

The guy chuckled. 'I don't think you are the type for that. It is extremly hot and you can be killed by lots of things.' Yoora smiled. 'Isn't that even more cool? I mean like, a safe trip is boring! It needs to be thrilling!'

'Wow... I really saw you as a quiet,timid girl but I am totally wrong!'

Yoora likes adventures

'I totally love adventures! Just sitting boring at home is not my style.'

*Gate three, six and eight are open*

'Oh! My gate is open!' Yoora said and quickly drank the rest of her cappucino. She stood and up grabbed her backpack. 'It was nice to meet you Jason! Maybe we'll meet again~!'

'Wait!'

Yoora turned around and looked at Jason.

'What's your name?'

Yoora! Byun Yoora.'

Jason smiled and waved. Yoora waved back and runned downstairs to her gate. So this is how normal people live...

Jason sat down and sighed. 'Just when I saw a nice girl... she needs to go... what a rotten luck do I have!' He closed his eyes and listened to the sounds around him. People talking, footsteps, babies crying, kids whining. After a few minutes he opened his and stood up. Just when he wanted to go, he saw something glinster in the chair in front of him. Jason walked to the chair and saw a little keyring. It was a round clock with on the back something written.

        Sometimes we can't expect it

'What do we have here? Sure it's from Yoora... How am I going to return it?' He scratched his head. Gate eleven, two and seven are open.

'Oh! Mine's finally open!' He stuck the Keyring in his pocket and quickly grabbed his backpack and ran to his gate. But, he had no idea what he got.

'Aish! Where is it?!' Yoora quietly said annoyed in the plane. She needed to wait untill the plane would depart. Yoora turned her backpack upside down and searched for it. Make-up pounch, phone, earphones, snacks, pasport, tickets, panda plushie... she had everything besides the keyring. 'Good job! First day and already lost something! I'm going to be killed by Fuji Mina...' She sighed and putted everything back in her backpack. 'We are going to depart soon, please fasten your seatbelt please.' The stewardess said. Yoora put the seatbelt around her waist and looked at the sky from the little crampy window. 'What a beautiful day...' she softly mumbled.

'Welcome back my daughter!' Yoora's mother cried and huged her tight. 'It's nice to see you again mother.' she said and huged her back. Her mother had her hair in a bun and she wore a flur jacket. 'How was your trip?' her father asked her. 'Good, nice too see you again father.'

'Let's go! You sure are very tired!' The secretary took her chart with her suitcases and they walked to the exit where 2 cars were waiting. 'Welcome back.' two guys in black bowed and opened the door for Yoora. She stepped in together with her mother. 'I need to go somewhere, we'll see each other tonight.' her father said and left with the other car. 'What is this... his daughter came back after so many years!' Yoora smiled. 'It doesn't matter, I got you~!' Her mother smiled wide. 'I only changed your bed and putted all your old stuff in boxes. I don't think you still want to play with your dolls. Let's go shopping later for your room.'

'Yes mom.' Yoora replied. After a ride of one hour they finally stopped. Yoora stepped out and stood in front of a gate. Her mother typed in a password and they automatic opened. She walked and saw her huge new house. 'Welcome home!'

Woohoo~!

Yoora's (or Jae In) mission finally starts! What is going to happen? Oh I'm so curious~~ (>_<)

Last weeks of school full of stress and tests ㅠ_ㅠ  I'm almost sure I'm going to  fail. Anyway you guys do well! 파이팅!! ^3^

Xoxo- Hayley