Chapter 3

'Aren't you going to wake up?' Jae In felt like someone pushed her side. She slowly opend her eyes and saw Fuji Mina hanging above her bed. 'My alarm didn't go off...' she mumbled. 'Of course not. I expect you outside in 1 minute.' Jae In rubbed in her eyes and looked at her clock. 'What in the world... I didn't even sleep six hours!'

She slowly stood up and walked outside. 'I'm so tired what-' Suddenly Fuji Mina slapped Jae In. Her mouth instandly opend and she looked unbelievble at Fuji Mina. 'You woke up right? Now shut up and follow me.' She started to walk fast and Jae In needed to run from time to time. After a five minute walk they ended up in a practice room. 'So you are the early bird!' someone said in training clothes and walked towards them. 'I hope you can do something about her Herline.'

'Of course I can!'

Fuji Mina smiled and left Jae In with Herline. She walked rounds around her while watching intently. 'Can you dance? You do have the figure for it...'

Jae In shrugged. 'I only trained to knock people down.'

Herline sighed and lead her to changing rooms. 'Wear this and come out.' She gave her some training clothes and left her alone. While putting on the clothes Jae In thought what would she be trained in. When she was done she went outside and saw Herline dancing. Ballet.

Herline wasn't really tall but sure slim. She had long blond hair in a bun with a pink bow clip. Her face was also slim and small, her lips were in a heart shape. If she was taller she could become a model.

Herline saw Jae In staring at her and stopped. 'You are going to learn this too! Exciting right?' she asked bright. 'Well... it's a little bit early I mean it's near 3 AM and...'

'I'm going to tell you something. Did you have friends back in your trainee days?'

Jae In nodded.

'They all left some day right?'

Jae In nodded again.

'That's because they already got their mission. You are complaining way too much. Are you trained to be like this? You need to learn discipline and how to shut your mouth. You're high and mighty, I feel it. But you probably already learned that it won't bring you far. So shut up from this point and just focus on your mission.'

Jae In looked at Herline. She never heard this from anyone. Why did she tell her and the rest not? Jae In nodded and stared at the ground. 'I assume that you understand it so lets start learning you ballet!' Herline went from cold to happy and bright in one second, which flusted her. 'You were flusted right? Don't worry you'll learn that too.'

The ballet lesson took 4 hours with a little break inbetween. After the four hours of dancing, Jae In couldn't feel her feets anymore. Just like when she tried to run om high heels. Fuji Mina brought her some bread and water. 'Eat this quickly, we need to go to your next training.' Jae In already stuffed one in her mouth amd followed her quietly. 'Why am I not getting...'

'Getting what?' Fuji Mina asked.

'No nothing ma'am.' She replied. You complain way too much. Jae In ate 3 slides of bread and drank 2 bottles of water. 'What is my next training?'

'Something you probably won't like.'

They walked into a random room. The walls were covered with selves filled with tons of books. In the middle was a big wooden table, with even more books on top of it. Behind the stacks of books, a small man with harry potter glasses stood up. 'Oh, I'm sorry ladies! I didn't heard you coming in.' The man was holding a cane. Fuji Mina bowed lightly and Jae In followed her. Suddenly they both spoke fluently French. Jae In didn't understand a word. Then, Fuji Mina turned to Jae In. 'Be nice to Monsieur Grandi.' She left and Jae In stood awkwardly in front of him.

He beckoned Jae In to follow him and he slowly walked to his big chair. He pointed at the chair next to him and sat in the other one. Jae Insat on the point of the chair. 'I won't ask much. As long you are concentrating and studying sincere, I'm happy.'

'But... What am I going to study...?'

Monsieur Grandi looked up. 'Didn't Fuji Mina tell you? Well, I don't think you are going to like it. Languages. You need to learn three. French, Chinese and Korean.'

'Why those three if I may ask?' Jae In politly asked. 'I have no idea sweetheart! But it's not going to be easy so be well prepared. But first, would you like some tea?' monsieur Grandi askes her smiling. If she smiled, lots of wrinkles were around his eyes and mouth. 'Uhhmm please...' she quietly replied. Monsieur Grandi slowly walked to the little kitchen next to the study room and came back with a few cups and a tea pot. 'I hope you like lotus tea.'

'I think I'll like it. I Never drank it before.' Monsieur Grandi's eyes turend big. 'They never let you drink tea before? Shame on them! Tea is my favourite drink. It is light yet a powerful taste which always make me feel more energic. Try it my dear!' He gave her a cup and walked back to the kitchen to come back with a round box. Monsieur Grandi opend and Jae In saw cookies. 'Oh! Cookies!' she said happily. She saw them a few time. Important people were always smiling amd eating them. Jae In always wanted to eat them. 'Don't tell anyone that I give you tea and cookies!' Monsieur gave her a chocolate cookie and started to explain all the languages briefly. He also told many interesting stories and told jokes from time to time. Jae In's language training was 4 hours but it felt like a half hour. She really liked Monsieur Grandi.

'Again.' The sweat was dripping from her forhead. 'Do you think that with this you'll succeed? They totally chose the wrong person.' Jae In stood on her hands on a thin beam  but she fell the whole time. 'Again.' She stood up and did it again. 'We aren't going to leave before you can stand like this for an half hour.' Jae In's head and whole body ached. The trainings were more heavy than ever. At least, that is how Chaerim experienced it. Non-stop trainings.

First ballet, then etiquette, Fencing, breakfast, taekwondo, Cooking lessons, languages, Economy, lunch, math, gymnastics and then dinner.

From 5 AM untill 10 PM. Sometimes earlier and later. If she didn't do a thing good, she couldn't eat breakfast, lunch or dinner. She once fainted because she couldn't eat breakfast. The only day where she could relax for 5 hours was Sunday. On that day she's getting skin care and than lessons in make-up.

Finally, after an half hour the alarm went off and she fell om the ground exhausted. 'Good job Jae In. Come, we're going to eat dinner.' She followed Fuji Mina and when she got her dinner,Jae In almost inhealed it. Then, she followed Fuji Mina again to her room. Jae In felt on her bed exhausted and tired. This is the price to be an agent. Endure or be a failure forever.

And with that mind set she fell asleep.