02

Alpha Logan Windsor.

She was just 16 when I was passing by in the woods and smelled her scent. A beautiful and extremely seductive one, my wolf couldn't resist it and followed it like a hungry dog. I was in my wolf form and when I reached it my eyes met with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. So elegant and stunning. My wolf was going crazy about her and the only word that clouded my thoughts was mate... mate ... mate. I knew it as soon as that smell hit my senses and made my whole body follow it unwillingly.

But as soon as I came closer I was shocked to know she was a human. I couldn't understand how in the world my mate is human .... So I had to shift instantly before I lose her. It wasn't a wise option, I was naked and she ran away before I could know her name.

I drove down town, and reached the café where she's been working for two years. And to get to know her more I had to be a regular client.

I entered like usual, heading for the same table next to the window. Sit carefully while my eyes searching for her. When I glanced her all the nervousness that has been building up for many years came crashing the second I noticed her. How am I supposed to tell her she's my mate. I can't think of anything other than kidnapping her and shown here everything I am. Maybe... Just maybe that's exactly what I need to do.

"Hello Mr. Windsor. How is your day going." Her soft angelic voice rang enchantingly in my head, as if I was under her spell. I was lost into her beauty staring at her as of there is no more. Her long curled black hair hugging her petite shoulders covering all her chest, her big blue eyes sparkling so beautifully, pink filled lips forming words I couldn't understand with my head and eyes staring eagerly at her. I noticed her cheeks getting this faint red color with every second I spent staring at her face. She cleared her voice and I intentionally kept my eyes in contact with hers. She looked away and swayed a bit in discomfort.  I grinned to myself and cleared my voice.

"Hey Emelda." I softly called her name.

"Usual sir?" She asked gaining more confidence and comfort.

"Yes." I answered this time my tone is back to alpha's. I instantly noticed how she had this confused look all over her face.

"Right away." She quickly whispered those words while almost running away. 

How the hell am I supposed to tell her she's my mate? My usual alpha tone scared her. What about my real form? What about being a werewolf?

I held my fist too tight around my phone before I curse and leave without having my coffee. I can't do this. She is fucking my mate, how the hell is she going to accept me if my tone scares her? 

"Dean." I called,  I could tell my voice is harsh and angry.

"It didn't work?" He asked in concern.

"No. I just run off man, my usual tone scared her, what if she sees me in my real form. Or killing someone... then what?" I was losing my temper.

"Common man, she is maybe a little shy. You didn't even give her chance. I am sure you didn't do anything of what I told you." I heard him chuckle.

"Are you fucking laughing at me?"
Now I was losing it seriously.

"Logan. Go back. Start a conversation about her eyes or hair or anything beautiful about her. If she smiled then it's your cue. Ask her about something anything and keep talking. Easy man. Have some guts."

"Fine. I'll try and if I hear a word about this Dean. You're dead." I warn him . I can't be embarrassed for the fact I was a pussy to talk to my mate.

"Sure. Yeah! Just don't scare our Luna like last time with your nakedness." He chuckled before quickly hanging up.

I went inside again and walked to my table to find my coffee ready waiting for me. I sat and held my cup and noticed the smile she draw on my coffee. I felt my lips forming a smile.

"Smile more often.  It suits you" her angelic voice rang in my ears again. Making my whole body relax.

"I'll if you accept to have lunch with me." What... What have I just asked her.

I looked at her regretting what I just asked her. She must be thinking of an exit to run away

"I don't know...." She sweetly said swaying from my leg to another.  She is uncomfortable, I can tell.

" Sorry,  I don't know what made me say that... I'm not used to ask girls ... you know......  Ugh! !!I really suck in this." I said brushing my fingers in my hair for the tenth time I guess. I'm really bad at this.

"I think it's cute. Maybe we can have lunch together. My pause is due in one hour and half. " She said smiling sweetly.

Cute? Me? Did she say yes.

"Yes... Okay. .. That's fine..." stop talking shit. She said yes. I watched her giggle for the first time,I felt as if I won the world.

I dialled Dean's number and waited for him to pick up.

"I did it!" I said proudly.

"You asked her out." Dean asked in confusion and disbelief

"Yes man. "

"Congratulations Alpha. You're 4 steps away from making her fall for her." Dean said teasingly.

"4? Why 4steps?" I was confused. 

" step one to ask her out , step two to like you, step three to  trust you and step four to love you. " He explained not as serious as I took it.

"Then I have three steps only not four?"

"But you're a werewolf so you have the acceptance step where she has to accept you for being a werewolf." He explained. 

So 4 steps to make her mine. I will take it step by step, if I want my Luna by my side.

Step by step.