The flaws in us

I sat there crying my eyes out but what was I to expect ? I'm not really sure ...

"Esperanza come down stairs ,please" my mom called from what I'm guessing was the kitchen .

"How are you holding up honey " my mom asked with a sympathetic tone .

" I'm alright mom " I replied

I've lied so many times about being okay but I'm kinda use to it by this point . "That's good hun You gotta get used to the moving and living life without your father " She sighed at,the thought of my dad no one really expected him Die.... Not even me . My dad was an amazing soldier and father . It's really hard living without him it's been a week and I can't stop from crying myself to sleep .

Well mom I'm gonna sleep it is my first day of a new school tomorrow I said to my mom in a rather enthusiastic voice. To be honest I loved school I didn't quite "fit in " but it was a place to release stress and get distracted from my problems for a bit . My mom smiled " okay goodnight sweetheart "

And with that I ran upstairs and sat in my bed I couldn't sleep ,but I had to for school , although  for a split second I thought of looking outside but decided that wouldn't put me to sleep so I doze off counting sheeps .

A//N : I'm gonna put 2 chapters to start off the book

Thanks For reading !