Why did you leave ?

I walked into my house feeling exhausted "Mom I'm home"! ...no answer... "Mom "? ... I ran upstairs ..nothing ...I knocked on the bathroom door ... Nothing .... " I wonder where she could've went "

«»«»«»«»«»«»

I waited hours for my mom to but she never came and called everyone and no one has talked to her since this morning . I decided to call her phone ...no answer ... "That's Wierd she usually answers " Then there's a knock at my door and I run to open and there stands a police officer with a picture in his hand "Hello officer how may I help you " I ask "I'm sorry to bother you at this time but you might want to sit down for this " he says concerned "Please come in " I say nervous seeing as too this is how I was announced my dad had gone to heaven "Mam" the officer speaks with a low tone " Your mothers car was found at the bottom of a cliff , We think it was a Suicide attempt " I feel a sob coming out but I hold it in " Is she okay ? Where is she ? " I throw a tom of questions at the police officer "I'm sorry but your mother is dead , there was nothing we could've done for her , Her rob cage broke and the bones stabbed into her organs and she bled out " I fall to my knees I don't feel a thing just numb the officer knees next to me in order to comfort me "Where is her body "? I ask through sobs "We later found a leak in the car and when we saw it it was to late the car exploded " He says in a pitiful way and he stands up and says "I'm so sorry for your loss "and walks out the door.

That night I couldn't sleep I went out on the balcony and cried my eyes out more than ever.

I hate this place but I have no one and nothing to live for so what's the point ......

Why did you have to leave me ?

I saw the pain in your eyes when dad died but I thought we could get through this together

I guess you wanted out .....

'Sometimes when everything comes crashing down and you try to build them up again you find unexpected help '

A//N : I'm going to write a second chapter if I write one chapter just to make it longer

Thanks for reading !