The begining to What ?

~MYSTERY BOY'S POV ~

I sit outside on the balcony like any other night wondering what's become of me and why I feel this way. When I sit there the door opens to the next house and a girl comes out crying..... no bawling her eyes out . " Oh sorry I didn't think anyone would be awake " she sobs out with tears staining every part of her face . "I'm sorry I didn't mean to........I'll go .. " I says alittle shy because I ruined the night with my face . As I stand up I hear her say something " excuse me " I ask in a shy voice " I said stay I need someone ......anyone " she says it so calmly like she hasn't been crying . We stand across from each others balcony "Why are you crying "?  " I found out my mom died a couple hours ago "

"oh " I almost feel every muscle tense up at the word 'mom'

"Yeah " she's says sadly "I'm sorry for your loss " and sit at the edge of the balcony legs hanging feet from the ground "Be careful you could fall " Maybe that's what I want to fall , and maybe who knows someone will finally notice me ' but I don't date say this and just back up " Why are you out here " She says in a low tone "I'm kinda stressed "

"Oh since we're awake wanna watch a movie I don't think I'm gonna go to school or sleep " she sounds hopeful " Sure " and I almost jump across until " Wait aren't you gonna ask your parents "?

Last thing I wanted " oh umm they'll be fine with it " I say shaking .

And then I jump and barely make it to her balcony.

And that's when it all starts I look at her in the light for the second time but this time I actually look at her good She's gorgeous and I feel something the beginning to what ? I have no idea......

"Let's watching American beauty " she says with a grin " I love that movie " "so do I "

She sits a couples feet away but that's alright I know she wants her space until she jumps to the couch I'm on and falls asleep on my lap and not 10 minutes later I fall asleep too .