The excitement

Skylar's POV

I did what I was told to do at my job and waited and waited till 7:00 to hang out with Carter.

~Later that day~

My shift was finally over so I washed up, grabbed my purse and waited near the doors for carter.

Carter picked me up and we drove to the park to take a walk.

"Im Skylar by the way" I say to him.

"Cute name" he says as I blush.

Carter's POV

I met this beautiful girl and I asked her to hang out with me.

I take her to a park as the sun is about to set. As we're walking I slowly hold her hand and she looks at me and smiles and I smile back.

Skylar's POV

I was so happy that me Carter we're hanging out. He soon held my hands and I felt like the most happiest person ever. The sun was setting and it was about to get dark.

"I think I should start heading home" I said to him.

"Wait...can I have your number?" he asked me.

"Ya sure" I said as I took out a pen and paper from my purse and wrote it down.

"I had a great time" I said smiling and handing him the paper.

"Same here" he said.

"Do you think you can come over tonight and hang out with me and the guys?" he asked.

"Ya sure can my friends come?" I ask.

"Ya sure, text me when your coming." he says.

I agree and we both say our goodbyes and I start walking home which was not that far.

When I get to my apartment I tell my best friends everything that happened and that we're going to hang out with the magcon boys tonight. We all get excited and start to get ready.