Will you?

Skylar's POV

Me and the girl's got dressed nicely. When I was done I waited for my friends to be finished. I then texted Carter.

Skylar: Hey it's Skylar, we are about to leave :)

Carter: k see u soon ;)

I smiled at his text then put my phone in my pocket. My friends said they were ready so we started to go to the guy's hotel.

~At the guys hotel~

We finally get to the hotel the guys are staying in. When we get there I see Carter waiting in the lobby for us.

"Hey" I say to him smiling.

He smiles and greets me and the girls.

"This way" he says as we follow him.

The closer and closer we get to there room I get more and more nervous. I notice the girls are nervous to.

We finally get to there door and Carter opens the door. We walk in and we see all the guys messing around.

Nash turns around and says "zayyuumm"

Carter puts his arm around me. I see Mia smile at Nash she must like him.

We all hangout and we were having a great time. Mia and Ava were hanging out with Nash and Matt while me and Carter were getting to know each other more. I heard a knock at the door and Cam went to open it. It was his girlfriend. They hugged and kissed then walked up to us. Cam introduced her to me.

"Hi my name is kirstin" She said.

"Hey nice to meet you my name is Skylar."

We shook hands and then went back to what we were doing.

"Hey can we go in the hall for a sec?" Carter asks.

"Ya sure" I said.

Carter's POV

I took Skylar's hand and brought her into the hall.

"Skylar...I think i'm falling for you" I said staring at the ground.

She smiled and said "I like you to Carter."

I looked up at her

"Will you go out with me?" I asked nervously.

"Of course" she said.

We both smiled at each other and hugged.