She's Mine

Carter's POV

I stood up holding my nose that was bleeding. Skylar goes into the bathroom to grab a towel for my nose but before she walks out I run out the door. I see Matt running down the hall.

Why would he do this to me?

I run after him. he reaches the lobby and so do I. I grab his shirt and push him against the wall.

"What the hell Matt! what was that for?" I say angry.

"I-Im sorry... It's just..."

"Just what!?"

He's quiet for a few seconds the. Says "I have feelings for Skylar."

I let go of his shirt and shake my head in disappointment.

"Matt you can't have her. Me and her are together now and you have to understand that." I say.

Matt doesn't say anything for a minute so I start walking away.

"Wait..."Matt said standing against the wall staring at the ground.

"What" I said.

"Carter Im sorry for punching you" he says.

I shake my head and continue walking.

Matt's POV

I watch as Carter just walks away from me. I knew I would screw up.

After a few minutes I start walking down the Hall.

Skylar's POV

Carter walk's through the door and looks upset. He doesn't look like he wants to talk so I decide to leave the room.

As I walk out of the room I see Matt walking with his head down and his hands in his pockets.

"Matt?" I say.

"Oh hey Sky" he says lifting his head up.

I hug him knowing he's upset to. He quickly pulls back from the hug and I look at him

"No I Can't" he says.

"Can't what" I ask.

"I can't fall for you again.When you hug me it makes me like you even more. " He says then walks past me.

I don't know what to do anymore. Matt and Carter are fighting because of me. I didn't mean for any of this to happen.

I sit outside the room with my arms around my knees.

A few minutes later Carter walks out and gives me his hand. I grab it and stand up.I look into his eyes and he says

"Skylar I love you and I never wanna lose you. You mean the world to me." Then he kisses me.

"I love you so much" I say smiling.

And he smiles back.

We go back to the room and lay down watching tv as I soon fall asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! sorry I haven't updated in a while.

Please vote and comment! :)