Physical Form

~No One's POV~

"NOW!" Bill screamed, flying out of his human body and returning to his original form.

(Y/N) did as was told and turned on the machine, pressing the triangular button immediately after.

This was it! He could feel it! One whole month of being stuck in a smelly, squishy meat sack and now he was free! The world around him, which had turned gray the moment he left the body, was slowly beginning to melt back into color as Bill was gaining a physical form. Not the form he had preferred the last time, but it was a step closer.

Bill felt himself uncharacteristically wondering if (Y/N) would like how he normally is. He decided to brush it off. She'd like it in due time. He, of course, would already know this outcome as it had happened to him. That, or it was bodily functions to enjoy her shape of body, with those (e/c) eyes and (hair length) (hair color) hair... Bill shook himself of the thought and focused on stopping his tumbling through the air.

Soon he had stopped and the world was in full color, every one of (Y/N)'s machines were dinging and flashing, doing whatever they did, the tree outside was swaying gently in the wind. Bill was now a resident of this dimension, and he quite enjoyed it. "You can turn around now!" Bill exclaimed, hearing the echo in his voice he had nearly forgotten.

(Y/N) turned around and was, quite understandably, taken aback. "Wh-... you... triangle... one eye... what..." she stumbled over her words, appearing quite stupid and amusing Bill greatly.

Bill chuckled, tipping his hat toward her, "This is my normal form! I look pretty eye-catching, huh?"

"W-well eye-catching is one way to put it..."

Had Bill still had a mouth, he would have grinned. He enjoyed surprising people, and (Y/N) being one to not be easily surprised was a bonus.

(Y/N) looked at the body on the floor. He began to move ever-so-slightly, waking up. "Did you... did you possess that guy?" she asked, her expression of dumbfounded surprise quickly turning to that of alarm and... terror?

Bill read it as such, not understanding why she seemed scared. Alarm, he could understand. But terror? That just didn't make any sense. He had been sure to get her out of that Zigzag Inn place before the Pines could wedge too far into her trust. He decided to play it off, thinking up a quick story, "Well, yeah. You can't really have a trillion-year-old muse looking like a human, can you? Besides, he did it all willingly! I didn't force him or trick him or anything. I'm very nice, you should know!"

She didn't seem to buy it. And that began to anger Bill. He hated deal breakers, especially with those who were of extreme importance to him. Yet, he decided to let it slide. Just this once.

~Your POV~

Dipper was right, you knew it the moment you saw that man left on the floor. Bill tried to play it off, and you could tell he intended for you to believe him. It was almost like second nature to the yellow illuminati before you. There was no stumbling, no pausing to think, no outlandish story. You would have believed him, if you hadn't dealt with those exact. Same. Lies. Coming from another man's mouth. That was the one thing Bill seemed to forget. The instant you knew you couldn't trust someone, was the instant that someone was removed from your life.