Chapter 24

Timothy then dashed down the stairs with the book in his hands.

" Did you get it?" asked Orson.

" I got an exact replica of it." Said Timothy.

" All we need is the spells, so it doesn't matter." Said Orson.

" I got the leg you asked for." Said Soren.

" I got the eye of newt." Said Orson.

Timothy had then went to a sudden burst of laughter. Timothy had not stooped for twenty minutes. Timothy then wiped away the tears.

" What was so funny?" asked Orson.

" I didn't actually need the robotic leg it was just a joke moron." Said Timothy.

" Did you really pull that one over me?" asked Orson.

" I couldn't help myself." Said Timothy.

" It's not the last time I will pull that over you, it's just so fun." Said Timothy.

" Don't give him the robotic leg I just realized why I needed all of this." Said Timothy.

" Stand back." Said Timothy.

Orson and Soren had ignored him.

" Rez." Said Timothy.

Suddenly his hand glowed a dark red aura. Timothy then walked around in a circle. A circle had been formed on the floor.

" Are you using a ritual?" asked Orson.

" That's why I told you stay back." Said Timothy.

Timothy had then made 2 diagonal lines and an eye in the middle of it. Timothy then placed the robotic leg in the middle, the eye of newt on top. Timothy then flipped through pages and pages until he had a found the page with عملاق written on it.

" Arabic, huh." Said Timothy.

" Eimlaq." Said Timothy.

The objects that had been laid on the floor had started to bang into each other to then combine into a gray blob.

"How's that blob supposed help us?" asked Orson.

" I'm not done." Said Timothy.

" Inna." Said Timothy

. Timothy then extended his arm out and summoned a stream of fire at it. The blob then started to change shape to solidify." There's no way this could help us." Said Orson. The solidified blob then started to change shape into a hunchbacked 6 foot man. Blue eyes had started to form before the round head had formed and the metal had started to chip off when the mouth had formed.

" Meet the angelic golem." Said Timothy.

" What the heck is an angelic golem?" asked Orson.

" An angelic golem is both a fighter and healer which could help us out extremely in the battle we're going to fight with the others and something tells me that we are going to need 9 lives instead." Said Timothy.

" What's the rest of your plan?" asked Orson.

" Leave that to me." Said Timothy.

" Come on bud." Said Timothy.

The golem then soon followed very slowly.

" Quick question where did Muztagh leave my friends" dead corpses?" Asked Timothy.

" Why did you say that so nonchalant?" asked Orson.

" I guess it's because I've dealt with these kinds of things seeing as I started out as an assassin young and then ended up as a reaper who constantly has to kill to keep his powers or else, so I'm so used to deaths to the point where I find funerals horrible and a waste of money which they are." Said Timothy.