Jealousy

Warning sexual content.
Enjoy.
-----------------

"Hey baby" my beautiful girlfriend said as she walked through our bedroom door,"how would you like to go out with me, Bella, Hailey, Gigi and Kylie tonight?"
"Umm I guess I could. It'd be nice to get out for the night," I mumbled in reply.
"Yay! This is going to be so much fun!"she exclaimed and gave me a small kiss on the lips.
I smiled lightly at her and went back to staring at my computer screen.
"What are we going to be doing tonight?" I asked her, my attention divided between her and my laptop.
"We'll be going clubbing. We just want to get out and have fun together before we all part for work." She replies gently. I nod my head and return my attention back to my laptop to finish my paper.
                        ----------------
   "Hey baby can you help me pick out something to wear?" I call out to my girlfriend who is busy getting ready in the bathroom.
    "Sure," she says as she smiles and walks gracefully out of the bathroom towards me.
  She starts to dig through our closet, trying to match shoes to dresses to clutches. After about 10 minutes of digging she emerges from the closet holding up a perfectly matched outfit that seemed perfectly acceptable for our nights activities.

  "Here

  "Here. You'll look so hot in this," she huskily whispers as she makes her way over to me. I give her a small peck on the lips and smile.
"Thanks baby," I say and kiss her lips again, making my way to the bathroom to start putting my make up on.
  After an hour of getting ready it's time to make our way to the club where our friends will be meeting us. 20 minutes later we arrive at the club and make our way inside and find hailey, Gigi, Bella and Kylie sitting in a booth in the VIP section.
"Hey beauties," hailey gets up and hugs Kendall and I.
"Hey everyone. Nice to see you all again," I say hugging the rest of the girls as Kendall follows my actions.
"Do you guys want a drink?" Gig asks me and my girlfriend.
"Sure. A sex on the beach please," I say as Kendall follows with a small "same"
After we've had a few drinks we all decide to head to the dance floor.
Bella grabs my hand and presses me up against her, grinding her hips into my ass. I close my eyes and give a small smirk slowly grinding on her front. My arms go up into my hair and I start swaying my hips while Bella runs her hands up and down my sides as we sing along to the music that is pumping through our ears. I turn around to face her with a smile permanently etched onto my face. She runs her hands down my back and places them on my ass giving it a small squeeze while be both continue dancing. She turns around so her ass is now pressed up against my front. I place my hands on her hips as she starts grinding on me. As we're dancing I feel eyes burning into the side of my head. I turn to where I feel the intense stare coming from. I see Kendall glaring at the sight of Bella's ass pressed up against me. I turn my attention back to Bella as nothing serious is happening between us just fun. 
"Let's grab another drink. I'm thirsty," Bella says as she pulls me out of the crowd. After several more shots we make our way back to the dance floor.
Before Bella and I could start dancing again, I feel my arm being grabbed and I'm being ripped off the dance floor and dragged out of the club. Once outside Kendall pulls me around the side of the building and pushes me up against the wall.
"What were you doing with Bella?" She questions harshly.
"What did it look like we were doing?"i throw back.
"It looks like you two were dry fucking that's what it looked like." She accuses.
"I think someone's a little jealous"  I say tapping her nose with my finger.
"I am not" she retorts.
"Suuuureeee" I say walking towards the street only to feel my arm being pulled back and a warm pair of lips smashing against  mine. I fiercely kissed her back digging my hands into her hair pulling her closer to me. She moans when I enter my tongue into her mouth, dominating it.
"We should probably head home now"she says breathlessly. I nod and grab her hand and pull her to the street so we can get into a cab.
As soon as we got into the cab, I feel her hand start travelling up my leg and under my skirt just below where I want her touch.
  When we reach home we hastily exit the cab throwing cash at the driver making our way up to our apartment. As soon as our door closes she presses my up against it and our lips are attached. I wrap my hands around her waist pulling her closer to me. She struggles to take off my coat so I start pushing her in the direction of the stairs, making our way to the bedroom. Our shoes and jackets are the first to go. We finally get up the stairs and into our room. I slam her against the wall and run my hands down her legs then back up again pushing them under her dress and grabbing her ass. She gives a small moan and pushes me towards our bed and I fall back on it and she straddles my waist. She kisses down my jaw and neck and down my cleavage, down my stomach where she stood just above my skirt and looks up at me with eyes that make me want her more. As if that was even possible. She slowly pulls my skirt down my legs so I'm left in nothing but my underwear.
"Well this just isn't fair" I say to her and roll her over so I'm now on top.
I pull her dress down her body so she only has her little lave thong left. I pepper her with kisses all over her stomach before I attach my lips to her breasts. She lets out a soft moan as I massage one breast with my hand and the other with my tongue. I slowly move my other hand to her core and slowly touch her over her panties. She lets out a heavy breathe.
"Oh baby. More please"
"More what baby. Use your words."
"Touch me baby. I want your fingers and beautiful mouth on me. Touching me. Loving me."
Without hesitation, I remove her panties and stare up at her.
"So beautiful," I whisper before moving my mouth down to her core.
She lets out a loud moan and grabs my hair, pulling it. I shove two fingers inside her and her back arched as she lets out another loud moan.
"Fuck baby faster please"
Obeying her wishes, I start pumping my fingers faster. I bite gently on her clit and she pulls my hair and tightens her legs.
"Fuck baby!" She screams out,"I'm gonna cum baby. Faster baby faster."
I start sucking on her clit and pumping faster. I trade my fingers for my tongue which her body seems to agree with.
"Aaahhh baby. I'm gonna cum" she screams letting out another moan before releasing her myself on my tongue.
I look up at her and smile.
"Wow. You're always so amazing," she says still trying to collect herself.
"I know," I smile as kiss her lips.
I lay beside her and she moves so she's on top of me once again. She starts kissing my jaw and down my chest.
She looks up at me,"your turn" she huskily says giving me a sly smile.
Fuck.
-----------------
Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thank you all for voting and reading. I really appreciate it. Remember to message me if you have any preferences.
Hope you are all enjoying.
-K