The Tears that fell on the right hand (KHR)

It was a rainy day.I was walking down the forest as I tough about life.Suddenly I heard  a gun shot.I was worried..."what if something happen to the tenth?". I ran to see what had happened.There right before my eyes I saw it...I saw hell itself.-"Tsuna!" I shouted as a tear fell down.I went to him.I could not believe the things that happen right before me -"Sorry Tsuna is all my fault...I should had  protect you." But he said something...He said something that change me.-"Gokudera don't cry.Is not your fault.Please protect Haru,Kyoko and the others.That's the last thing I'll ask to my right hand man.Thank You Gokudera....." His cold hand clean a tear in my face then a white pure smile was shown to me.-"why did you have to die 10th? What will I tell Yamamoto and the others...?  In the end I finally became his right hand man..but do I really deserve it after letting Tsuna's life slip away..." I never was the same again I tried to keep my promise and protect our Family...He once told me not to die for my friends but to live for them..I always believed in his words but in the end he died for us...well that how the 10th always been kind and noble...I hope we can meet each other again...