Chapter 18

It has been a week since Maggie got out of the hospital and was now safe at Nathan's house. She was laying in bed all day because it was still hard and painful to move because of the surgery.
While Nathan was at school studying Maggie was getting bored every minute.
It was 16:00 when Nathan came back from school and went upstairs to Maggie.
Nathan POV:
-"babe I'm home." I said while slowly going up the stairs.
I came into the room and got out a kitten from behind my back for Meg.
-"I know how you get bored and lonely so I got you a friend that will keep you entertained."
-"OMG NATHAN!!!!"
I stood there and smiled
-"he is so fucking cute." She said as she sat up to hug me and take the kitten in her arms.
-"I'm going to call him Archie."
-"it's a nice name."
Archie was a gray cat with big bright yellow eyes. He was very fluffy and loved to cuddle.
Maggie POV:
It was 23:23. Nathan was downstairs going live on younow. I was laying in bed trying to sleep but to much was on my mind. I started crying. Memories started coming back to my head. Memories about my mother, about my surgery and thoughts about my future. I could not sleep. Suddenly Archie jumped up in my bed and cuddled with me starting to purr. The sounds he made helped my pain ease and I slowly drifted off to sleep.