1

(The first 3 chapters suuuuck :U so sorry)

His stomach growled slightly as he walked
down the rode. Oh, what a dark street it is during the night.

Black like someone's eyes. He did see glimpses of light in those void for eyes; like a night sky.
He smiled softly.

That smile was whipped right off the Norwegian male as he thought of his old friend.

"I. Am not. YoUR. FRIEND."

Who would of known that 5 words would tear him apart. A leader of an army, shot from a sky by a civilian.

Tord. Oh how he hated his own name. He'd rather be called red leader.. that's who he was after all.

Tord gulped as he walked towards an apartment. He was gonna stay here for a while. He just wanted a break.

_______________

The eyeless male let out a sigh. It's been exactly 4 years since the incident. 4 years indeed, today was one of the days he could drink as much as he wanted and his friends wouldn't (or couldn't) do anything about it.

He snickered slightly to himself as he popped open a bottle. Right as he was about to take a drink he heard a very familiar voice yell out a name he despised.

"TORD?!"

_______________

Tord swallowed the lump in his throat and looked up at the coffee hair colored male. How clumsy can he be to fall into the arms of his "old friend".

"H-hallo Edd"

Edd quickly dropped Tord and took a few steps back in confusion.

"I thought you where dead! How the hell?!" Edd snapped harshly. Tord didn't really expect any different. He sat up slowly and sighed.

"Well.. I'm not.."

Ahhhh! I'm happy how this turned out!
Feel free to correct me on my mistakes here ~^~