6

The norski was quickly shoved out of Edd's apartment, stating for him to "go check up on Tom"

He groaned in annoyance as he made his was down the hall. "Wouldn't Tom still be at his therapy lesson?" Tord thought to himself "maybe he skipped"

The norski dismissed the thought as he lifted his hand to knock on the door. Only then did he notice the sticky note with a familiar handwriting.

"Finished lessons early,
I'm down by the pool if you need me. Anywho what kind of therapist tells you to listen to relaxing music after I tell him all my troubles? Also suggests swimming? Then dismisses me?"

Tord snickered, that is kinda stupid. The norski just shrugged it off and started to the elevator.

The Brit sat at the edge of the pool drowning in his own thoughts. He just kicked his feet after deciding to take a break, after swimming for about an hour. The cold water pricked at his feet.

He was so engulfed in thought to notice someone walking over, sitting next to him. "Seems like someone went swimming" Tord pointed out as he inspected the small Brit. Small black shorts decorated in white squares to form a checkered pattern.

"Yeah" Tord gaze met with the Black voids of eyes as the Brit spoke softly. Tord smiled warmly at the other "I would join you but I don't exactly have a bathing suit" Tom only snickered "the Tord I know would just rip off his clothes and jump in"

"Damn, was I really that bad then?" Tord joked. Tom only giggled "well I did it with you soo" Tord tilted his head a bit as he snorted "that's true"

Tom only responded with a hey! In a stand to protect us ego as he splashed Tord with some water. Tord only responded wish a small nudge which easily knocked the small Brit into the pool. Swimming back to the top tom took the chance to full on fling water at the norski.

Laughter filled the room. It was a nice laughter and not a mocking kind.

Tord smiled again, the Brit had full sight of the small gap between his teeth. When they where little he use to call the commie buckey or sponge bob.

Tord inspected the smaller once again his nose had turned read along with a blush dancing around on his face.

"Get in, commie!" The small Brit demanded as he waiting in the rather short end of the pool. "You just want me to swim sooo badly" The taller purred jokingly. Tom only rolled his eyes in response as if he was saying "I'm just booored"

The foreigner shook his head and started to strip down into his underwear.

Slipping into the cold water the norski made his way over to the eyeless Brit. "What now Jehovah?" Tom only giggled, mostly at Tord's horn like hair "you look like a shark" he snorted as he pointed that out.

Tord dunked the smaller under water. Tom popped his head back up as his hair flopped sideways but still managed to stand up some. He stuck his tongue out at the horn haired man.

Tom slipped his head under water in which the other followed. They swam around each other for a few seconds.

Small arms wrapped around Tord, only for a few seconds though. Tord found it quite odd that he enjoyed the embrace of the man that shot him from the sky. Tord swam to the surface to breathe after a few moments of thinking.

After a while of swimming around, they both decided to get out. Tom, still bored, suggested to go to a club.

Which they where heading to now, after they changed that is.

The rest of the night was just a huge blur for Tord.

((Mmmmmm spice))