Friends or More?

Landry POV
After that laugh, me and Ricky decided to eat pizza and ice cream. We tried to save some for my parents, but if just didn't happen.😂(A/N so relatable) Blithe watched the movie with us and slept, my eyes got tired so I slept on the couch and said good night to Ricky. Ricky was already sleeping, he looked so innocent and childlike when he sleeps, it's freakishly cute. I stared and smiled at him on the floor for a while, then I slept.

It was the morning and I peeked in my parents room to see if they're still sleeping, they were and me and Ricky had to leave in 10 minutes. Ricky was in the clothes my mom got from Mrs. Garcia last night, me and him ate breakfast and just scrolled at our social medias. "So how was your sleep?" I said breaking the silence. "It was good, you?" He replied. I told him it was okay and said I was so excited to start filming. While eating, I looked at the pictures we posted yesterday, more people said we looked cute and that they ship Randry. I peeked to see what Ricky was doing and he was looking at the pictures too, I laughed a bit and he looked at me puzzled. "What?" He says, then I show him my phone and the pictures that were the same on his phone. He took my phone and said "Copycat!" And ran around the living room like a little boy. I chased him and I went on his back and retrieved my phone back, raising my hands up in victory. "Haha! I got it back!!" I teased him while sticking my tongue out, the. Ricky picked me up and carried me all around the room until we heard the doorbell. "Oh hi Mrs. Garcia!" I said as I opened the door, "we're ready, I'll just text my mom in the car." She nodded and smiled at Ricky as we walked out.

Ricky POV
My mom called me on the front step as soon as Landry got in the car, I knew one of those mom pep talks are going to happen, but she just hugged me. "I'm so happy you are with Landry!!" She said all excited, then I said "No, Mom we're  just friends." My mom looked at me with disbelief and said "Are you friends or more?" Then she went in the car.
When I got in the car Landry looked at me funny, I wonder what my mom told her.  "You sleep with a teddy bear called Missy Cuddlewuddlebear every night and pretend it's your girlfriends?" She said giggling. I looked at my mom and smiled, secretly telling her thank you. "Yeah, you probably think it's really dumb and-" I said and Landry interrupted me and said "I actually think it's kinda cute." She said smiling. I may have blushed a little and looked out the window humming, I saw my mom looking at me through the mirror smiling.
We got to the set and saw Lauren and Gus with Ben and Matthew. They told us to get dressed and get hair and makeup done for Landry. We got done in 20 minutes. The director called anyone who's in the first scene...........

..........ONE HOUR LATER..........

Landry POV
We finished filming the first episode, which was airing tonight. Me, Lauren, Ricky, and Gus decided to go to Ricky's to watch the episode together tonight. Me and Laur got ready at my house.
My outfit

Laur's outfit

Laur's outfit

We put the pillow, mug, stuffed bear, book, and sleeping makes in small backpacks and headed to Ricky's house

We put the pillow, mug, stuffed bear, book, and sleeping makes in small backpacks and headed to Ricky's house. We got to his house and knocked on the door Ricky was I his pajamas with Gus.
Ricky's pjs

Gus pjs

I read Gus's shirt and laughed, then I pulled out my stuffed bear and went to Ricky and said "This is Mr

I read Gus's shirt and laughed, then I pulled out my stuffed bear and went to Ricky and said "This is Mr. Bearhugsandkisses," he looked at me shocked "the name is exactly what I do with it every night, and when I'm alone in my room I pretend he's my boyfriend." I admit to him, to make him feel better. Ricky hugs me and whispers "I'll get Missy Cuddlewuddlebear." And runs upstairs to his room. He comes back down 20minutes later saying that it's gone and he lost it. I go up to him and say "I knew what you and your mom were saying, the windows were open." And I giggle softly to him, "And this bear might be dumb and all-" Ricky cuts me off and says "No, it's okay, I think it's really cute." And we all sit on the couch and watch our first episode of Best Friends Whenever.