19

Title: 19

Days passed and it was already time for Diagon alley shopping. 
Jame went and sorted the self harming issue. 

"you have to speak clearly" Molly reminds, Harry. Jame smirks, already knows where this is leading to. Harry grabbed some floo powder and shouted "Diagonally!" all of them looked at the fireplace where green fire erupted then disappeared, Molly being the first to break the silence by asking her husband "What did he say?" "Diagonally" Then Jame and the twins bursted out laughing "Either that was intentional, or it just came to him naturally! A very Potter thing to do" Jame states making everyone either chuckle, laugh or laugh even harder

Jame naturally went for books first and looked for books about wolves, not even caring for the chaos thats happening. Something about, Gills, Detroits and a locked heart. Then looked at the Galleons she has. She has decided to buy books about werewolves. Then her school books. Then there was this new shop that was about wizard cosplaying and she bought a green eye dye

After that, they went to the ice cream shop and bought some-ofcourse- ice cream. 
"I remember meeting Angelina here, Freddy" George says and licks his vanilla and blueberries ice cream. "Oh yeaaah. Shes acting weird lately though" Fred replies and looks at his chocolate and strawberries ice cream. "How so?" Jame butts in and finishes her Green mint and chocolate chips one. "And shes somehow involved in it" George stares at Jame then Fred says "Yeah, whenever we mention her, talk to her, talk about her Shes like.. Shes about to crucio the magic out of someone" Jame raises her eyebrow and was about to ask when the twins said "Nah" and ushered Jame to somewhere else.

When Jame went back to the burrow with the Weasleys, she went to her own room upstairs. She has the highest room ever, and shares it with no one. Molly decided that she'll never be able to fit her in Ginny's room since Hermione was already there so they gave Jame her own room. She's really thankful that she has her own room, It wasnt large, just 4x the size of the cupboard, and seemed very cozy which she loves.
Jame dropped everything on one corner and went to lie down on the bed.

Someone knocked on her door, She went to grab a jumper, pulled it over her head and opened the door to reveal Harry "Hey" He says and smiles "Can i come in" Jame chuckled and nudged him inside "Youre always welcome here, youre my brother" She says and sits beside him on the bed "How are you?" He asks, she nods "After talking loads to Molly and the twins, i stopped... y'know, using it" Harry smiles at her and hugs her "Come down, theres a man waiting for you downstairs." He says and lets go. "And you know, i should visit you up here more often" Jame raises her eyebrow at his statement "Why is that?" She asks "Exercise" She heard him say and picks the green eye dye, which she bought in a shop in Diagon alley, where you put one drop of it on your eyeball, and it magically turns your Iris into what color you dropped in. She dropped on both of her eyes and blinked. It lasts for 1 week. When she was done she looked at Harry who looked at her in awe "Oh by the way Harry" She says and looks for the Brown eye dye. When she found it she tossed it to him "Belated Happy Birthday" He looks at it and smiles "Thanks my Lily flower" He grins and puts the eye dye on his eyes to make it brown. "Ugh, you know Potter, its just a gift. Dont make a big deal out of it" She goes along with his act and flips her red hair.

When they got down Harry said "Come on, go out with me Evans" Molly snapped her head towards the stairs along with Remus and saw Lily. James following her moments later "Who would want to go out with you? youre an arrogant Toe rag" Jame exclaims and rolls her green eyes. Remus stood there looking for any possible flaw that its not really James and Lily. "One day my Lily flower, you'll say yes to me" She stucks her tongue out "As if!" And then runs to Molly "What is it Molly?" She asks and smiles. Strikingly similar to Lily "Lily?" Remus asks then looks at Harry "James?" Jame saw that he was about to tear up so she coughed and said "No uncle Moony. Its us, Jame and Harry." She says and smiles at him as if trying to ease him up, which made him much more sadder, since thats what Lily does when she sees that he's down or something "Then how do you explain your eyes? What? you exchanged eyeballs?" The twins and Jame stiffled their laughter in to what Molly said "No ma, its what you call eye dye" She explains and brings the eye dye out.

"Okay so, i heard from Dumbledore that youve received a letter?" Remus asks quietly and being cautious around Harry, as to Dumbledore's orders were not to tell him about Sirius. "Yes uncle Moony. Im aware that you and Snuffles are close?" She smiles as she saw Remus' ears reddened a little Bit "Yes, we are close" He says and explains to her what theyre going to do.

"I'll be going now. Thanks Molly" Remus says and waves to the mother "Jamelyn Potter, do not forget. October 31st. Knockturn Alley. Veritaserum, alright? Im going now, and be good" She smirks and nods. 

After the quiet dinner, she sprinted to her room and sleep.