Let's paint the town!

".... We WHAT?", a brunette girl asks in a shocked maner, as the person across her and a red-black haired guy with black hedgehog ears is is sitting. "You and Crow are having this more..... Jumpy attitude, so you two would fit perfectly into our campaign...." the director tries to finish as the girl clashes in between : "And WHAT shall we promote?".

She raises an eyebrow at the person across. "Oh.... Didn't I told you two that?... But thanks for reminding me Heat", he gives a friendly smile towards the britain, "The next Turf War season is starting later this July and we need some iconic, yet new faces for this campaign and I thought right away at you two. Your fight against......"

"We take the job!", the duo said at the same time, cutting the director off. A new turf war season, and they're gonna be the faces of this?

For the long time Splatoon fans it's like a dream come true : Real Life Turf war and the two right in the action. With weapons, gear, areas & the punk rock themed music of the game (including the Squid Sisters or Sea Sirens (depends on where you live)) it's a kicker.

Heat and her best friend Crow are walking out of the meeting with excitement over this messy campaign. "Hopefully there's tons of ink and chaos going on, or I'm gonna be dissapointed", she tells the small hedgehog next to her. He nods agreeing : "Yep and the weapons. I heard they've got a new weapon type going, the Splat Dualies. Sounds kickass if you ask me....", he adds. "That sounds sooo splatastic if you ask me...", Heat says with a grin, "Those morons are SO DEAD!"

Timeskip to the start of filming the campaign (brought to you by Ink-coming by Wet Floor) (A/N : it's the song on top of the chapter)

(BGM : "Ika Jamaica" (Lobby Music)

)

Heat leans against the wall, the gigantic Ink Roller in her hand. Sure, it takes time to choose out of the awesome whacky weapons of Splatoon 2. Crow sits on one of the bean bags in the foyer​ and twirls one of the Splat Dualies shooter around his finger. "Man.... We're waiting like 30 minuets right now and nobody else has shown up... I'm bored and can't use the Dualies right now!", he groans and flips the handling of the Dualie in the air, while the brunette girl only sights.

"You're right Crow.... I've already got my favorite weapon and totally ready to use it, but the other two are needing their good time to choose.", Heat replies, flipping the roller around in her hand. "C'mon, there 6 weapon classes and it's hard for newbies to choose. We're pros and know what we do, so it was easy for us to choose.", Crow replies, while catching the handling of his dual handed weapon with the hand.

"Even with that, it's no excuse Crow. It can't take 30 minuets to choose which of the weapon choices they're gonna choose. It's like if the band can't decide which song's gonna be performed next and you have to discuss it out", Heat replies as a dark blue haired cat girl with a Slosher in her hands and a blonde fox boy with a Splattershot in his right hand are coming into the lobby.