Chapter 1

~Hey guys it's me... the author if you want you can listen to the audio I placed above just to add a an certain aspect. I hope you enjoy <3~

Josh's PoV                                                                                                                                                                                 "Why are we still here!" Jane yells leaning up against the car bringing back feelings of nostalgia from watching old movies as a child. I daze off in this feeling for a few seconds. "Yo! Josh what are you doing!" Jane grolls standing in my face finally snapping me out of my dream.

Jane is my bestfriend well, I think she is... to be honest she thinks she's my girlfriend. "Okay could you calm down a bit?" I say as my favorite brother walks out the store...my only brother. "Hey, I got the gas now lets hit the road." Jordan says swinging open the door almost hitting me in the thigh.

About 30 minutes pass and we're finally at the pond. It's a quiet place. "Let's go skinny dipping!" Jane says putting her hand on my shoulder as we head to the side of the pond. I grumble a bit but before I could say anything her shirt and swimming bra is already off. "WOAH!" I yell like I haven't seen a pair of tits before. "Chill babe you don't like me or something? Am I not good enough? What the fuck Josh!?" picking up her clothes she goes back in the car. "I'm just going to pretend I didn't see anything sooo..." Jordan says making the situation even more awkward for me.

"shut up" I say taking slow steps into the pond. it's the perfect temperature. i drift off into my unconscious state drifting slowly into the water. Why do I do this to people. Why do I do this to myself. What's wrong with me? Where is my brother? It's all good. I just want to close my eyes.

~Thank you for reading my first Chapter. More chapters soon but please tell me if you want more it will really encourage me and motivate me to write more :). I know it was short but this is just a small part I would call this just part of the introduction <3 love you all hope you enjoyed have a great day,week,month,year have a great life.~