2-They have to be kidding

Seeing the truck made everything around me sink in. Carter was really gone and I was really alone, a new family in Carter's house. His old house, his old room, his old kitchen, his old backyard. They will all be filled with someone else's memories not mine and Carter's. Us sharing our first kiss together in his backyard will be replaced by something else. All the memories flood my mind and I can feeling the light tears streaking down my face. I may not know who is moving in to the house but I already hate them. I want them to leave, I rather the house be empty then filled with unwanted people. I quickly got up and walked to one of my favorite rooms, one of the ones I designed as my own. It was my art room. The walls were black, with pictures I painted myself on them. It was lit to where it was slightly darker than a normal room but enough to see. There were canvas along the room, ones blank, others half done and lots colored with my feelings. Grabbing my blue paint covered coat I walked up to my latest work of art. It was a girl who looked Carter claimed looked like me. She had dark long hair falling down her back and a petite frame. She was standing in the rain with the darkness around her eating her. She was soaked and the words to the painting still unfilled in surround her. Reading ' take me away from the hurt that is eating me alive ' They were written circling the broken girl. I grabbed my brushes and added paint to the palette. Blues, grays, dark greens, browns, blacks, and a little white filed it to a tee. I dipped the damp brush tip into a jade green and lightly brushed it across the grass she was standing on. Every so often I'd re-dip the brush after 30 minutes two-thirds of the painting was done and I was tired of the quietness. I was way to use to hearing him talk about random things I had no interest in that it was chilling to hear nothing but the brush against the canvas. I put the palette down and wiped the little paint of my fingers, grabbing my phone I turned on Pandora. I clicked the Ed Sheeran station the music softly filled the room. I put it in my pocket while it played and continued to paint. The very last the thing I filled in was the words. I felt like I was the girl's place mentally at least. I wish and dream where I could be her physically I rather stand rain and darkness than fake light and loneliness. I placed the brush down and smiled at my finished art work. I haven't finished a painting since I found out he was leaving me. Placing the canvas into a spot to dry in sunlight. I left the art filled room with a slightly filled part of me, walked to my room and went back to my laptop. I opened it and turned on 'Painting flowers' by All Time Low. It took me to a happier place the hell hole I live in. I loved the magical sound playing through my speakers, their voices were one of my safe places. I went onto twitter for an hour or so before my name was called. So I stopped the music and walked downstairs, hearing the clunking of heels walk through the house. I also heard a manly chuckle. my dad and his wife were home. I walked into the kitchen and their attention was brought to me.

'Honey, get ready were going to be having guest over tonight."

"Can I just not come downstairs?'

'No you may not."

"Why not?"

"Because we think it will be good for you to socialize with their son and maybe recreate yourself." Julia butted in

I held my tongue to not tell her off and looked at my father waiting for his response, hoping that because since the bimbo said something hell change his mind but instead he agreed with her.

"Julia is right you know? Maybe it'll be a nice change for you."

"Especially since Charlie left now." The only thing that I heard from her statement was the mistake she made.

"Carter. His name is Carter and he left this morning, I don't want change I want to be left alone. I really don't want anyone new in my life." I looked right at Julia when I said the last part. I wanted her to know that she wasn't welcomed in my life either.

"Honey just go and get ready. You must wear a dress or skirt. You will be down here within the next 2 hours and will talk to the guests." Dad gave me a look saying that he was pissed at me and if I didn't do as he said I would be in trouble.

Instead of fighting I sharply turned and left the kitchen, slowly walking back to my room I replayed what happened. He picked her side, he agreed with her, he went against his own daughter again! I should be the one pissed but instead I was hurt and felt betrayal. I walked into my closet, standing in front of my dresses knowing dad would kill me if I wore one of the ones I actually liked, So instead I sucked it up and picked out a dress Julia gave me, it was dark brown with little tan poke-a-dots on it and a brown thin belt. I picked out a pair of black tights to go under it and a set of brown brogues. After I got re dressed for the third time today I had to do my makeup again. So I sat in front of my mirror and grabbed my eyeshadows, I put on brown eyeshadows slightly smoked out. I did a winged out eyeliner and made my eye lashes longer. I put on a light velvet color lip stick, finishing off the outfit I paired it with a leaf necklace with a camera ring. I wasn't all the sure how to do my hair so I lightly curled my hair at the ends, making them loose and soft. The doorbell went off as I sat on my bed texting Carter, the smile on my face flatted but a small smile lightened up my face. I walked down the stairs to hear voices, once at the bottom my father and his gold digging wife were standing in front of a couple. I only saw two people but counted six legs. Either thier aliens or their son is behind them, as sad as it may be I was hoping they had three legs each. I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention. Turning to look at me I smiled fakely at them, and waved.

"Mr. and Mrs. O'Donnell this is my daughter Stormy. Stormy this Mr. and Mrs. O'Donnell and their son Sean is behind them." So my dream had be crushed they weren't aliens and they were beautiful people.

Mrs.O'Donnell was about 5'6, tan with light brown hair and big brown eyes. She was thin but a good thin, with long legs and was wearing a maroon long sleeved below the knee dress with black 4 inch heels and a black clutch. There was a diamond about 14k necklace around her neck and her wedding rings looked amazing on her finger. Her husband next to her was tan and tall his hair was darker than his wife but brown. He had bright blue eyes that popped against his skin tone and hair. He was wearing a fitted white shirt with a black vest over it and a maroon tie pecking out of it. His wife must have picked out their outfits, his dark brown hair was short but not buzzed cut. They followed my dad into the family dinning room and Julia talked to Mrs. O'Donnell, I took this as my chance to look at their son fully.

He was a normal height and just as tan as his parents. He had his father's hair but it was slightly spiked up, the arms on this boy were intense. He was wearing a tight blue button up shirt, a pair of slightly sagged cargo pants, and a pair of black dress shoes. He was texting on his phone before he must have felt me looking at him. Once he looked up I noticed how breath taking his blue eyes were. They were brighter and bigger than his dad. Saying Sean was handsome was understatement.

"They want us in the dinning room." He nodded his head as he stared at me. I turned around and lead him to the dinning room where our parents were seated. I pulled a seat out next to my dad at the end of the table while Sean took the seat across from me. I didn't listen to the chatter from anyone until I heard my name mentioned.

"Stormy would love to show you around the school on Monday Sean."

They must be kidding.