1)Who are you?

Enjoy

-Harry's POV-

I was at the Empire State Building.

I always come here,for the view. It's the same everyday. Just like everything else in my life. The same old getting up in the morning, going to work,then the gym,getting something to eat,finally going to bed. Same old, same old.

On the weekends,I actually go out. I go to the famous land marks New York is known for. Seeing the tourist and they actually have a life. A life that they go to famous land marks.

If I have a rough week,I go to the bar. Just to make me forgot the life that I don't have.

I'm 20 years old. I have my family in England,no girlfriend, friends have things to do,and I live alone in a shitty apartment complex( they call flats apartments here in America.)

I have a job that I like working at,I just wish I can do more. See more. I want more out of life.

-Penny's POV-

I was out of breath. I needed to stop but I had to keeping running. I have to make it home. Just a couple more hundred yards.

Snap

That my friends, is the sound of a tree falling down and landing on the ground. It sounded pretty far but I'm not going to test my luck.

I was now sprinting since I saw the tallest pine tree,indicating I was almost there.

Then it hit me. I can't bring that thing home. It's chasing me,and when it sees that there is more people,it will go crazy. That means I have to kill this thing myself. The question is, how? I'm unarmed. This thing can kill me just by stepping on me.

I have to think and I have to think fast. I can't kill it,that's for sure,well not by myself. I need help. No,I can do this. I need to step up to my father.

I hide behind the trees. I try to come up with a strategy in my head. I can probably drown this thing if I had water.The nearest creek is about a mile away.

I hear him getting closer,the ground shaking under his feet. I dash towards the direction of the creek. I stop though,just to make sure he's still following me.

I turn around and see him standing dumbfounded. "Hey! Over here!" I holler at the thing. Waving my arms in the air.

He sees me and frown, he starts walking in my direction. I start sprinting to the creek,I almost ran into a tree but I don't stop.

I finally reach it and jump in. I reach the surface to see him crouching down,just at the foot if the creek.

"Come on and jump in!" I have a stupid plan,but it's the best one I got.

He hesitates but then gets in. Perfect. I thought. I just need to trick him. I swim down stream and hear him following. I sure hope this thing is dumb.

"Come on,why don't you just freeze the water with your hands. It'll make your job much easier." I try to sound like....well smart or sassy. I really don't know.

I can tell he's thinking about it. Then he picks his hand up and touches the water. Right away it starts freezing. I put my force in the water and make it push me out just in time. I land hard on the grass only a foot away from the creek.

I see his surprised face. He frowns and yells, "hey! You tricked me. I'll get you!" Fortunately the water was freezing fast and also freezing him. When he started freezing he opened his mouth like he was going to say something but it was too late. The water froze him from his touch.