......

Hi, I'm Elizabeth Anna Dare. I'm sixteen years old. If you are wondering what I look like, well don't because you'll probably find it weird. I'm just any other girl, except I have a red frizzy hair. My complexion (not that I'm bragging mind, you) is a tad bit white. And here we are, welcome to my life!

When I first met Cody, I hated him. He was somewhat rude, obnoxious and narcissistic he always acts like he knows every single detail about you. And he is really weird.

In the last five months, I was living contently in California. I wasn't well-known known in my previous school but I had a couple of friends and it was peaceful.

So since my dad works in a company, he barely had time with me and my mom. He always spends his time working on the company. At first, I was upset with him but eventually, I started getting used to it.

Then one day, he and mom had a "Mature adult talk" and decided that we move to Castle Rock, a small city in the armpit upstate of Los Angeles where my dad works.

I protested against the idea but my mom told me otherwise. My dad told me that he just wants to spend more time with us to make up for the times he wasn't with me. To spend more time with me and mom. With that being said, I gave up and followed their decision.

Due to my parent's decision, I transferred from Brooke's High School to Castle Rock High. I left without saying goodbye (Partly cause it would suck but mostly because I'm not really good with it).

Meeting Cody ruined my chance of having a peaceful school year. First, the club that I joined, he was also there.

With him being there, I immediately knew that my chance at having a peaceful year was ruined. Because of this, I got dragged into crazy shenanigans with him and the club.

But, he is an awesome guy overall — if you manage to overlook his somewhat obnoxious, rude and sometimes narcissistic attitude, then you can tell that he is indeed weird but an awesome guy to have around.

Well that's based on my experience with him, if you want to know why he acts like that, then let us go back to the begining, shall we?