About Characters

Before we start, I just wanted to state their's some violence, language, content that's going to show up. I'm warning you now cause if I get hate or if you report me. I will find you, guys if you're not mature enough to handle it. Don't read my books!! All my US people you know we can't drink till we're 21 well in this story it's 18!!
Note: All characters are over 18 in this story.
Alright I'm done haha

Sean Lew: His bestfriend is Diana and he's a very dominating man. He'll protect any of his closest friends but very mostly Diana. He's the fighter one. He won't let Diana go anywhere without him or without her telling him.
Diana King:
The normal one out of the group. She's pretty and nice. But when she had to she would go off. Shes very sassy and she's the leader of the group. Sean is her protective bestfriend.

Natalie Bebko
The rebel out of the 3 girls. Knows how to get anything using her charm. Her and Will have been dating for 3 months. She has serious taste in fashion.

Will Simmons
Of course Nat's boyfriend. He's the more chill vibe kind of guy. He likes basketball. He's currently next in line for CEO for his fathers major company.

Bailey Sok
The more smarter one and I wouldn't say she's innocent but she's nice. She has a crush on Kenneth.

Kenneth San Jose
Always had a crush on Diana. He's much nicer but he still has a fighting side. Grew up in foster care ( in the story haha)

That's all....

Las Angeles CA is the setting
Look forward to seeing you guys. Hope you enjoy this new book.
All my love- Drea💘🎶