Chapter 3- the sister

Hi Lisa here, I'm truly sorry for not updating sooner. Recently my life has been a living hell,having to live in the same house as my worst nemesis Eva was bad. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Plz vote and leave a comment it really inspires me, oh and don't forget to leave ideas. ENJOY!!!!
**************************

So recently we haven't really talked about Spencer and he hasn't done anything wrong...yet. So right now I'm sitting in the cafeteria with Skai,Riele,Cameron,Jace,Sabrina and Dove. We were talking about normal teenage stuff. Well all of us except Cam.
Bella: Cam, why so down recently?
I asked my eyes wide open desperate for an answer. He looked up to me and in his eyes I saw many emotions...pain,fear,worry and anger. What is wrong with him?
Bella: tell me Cam.
Cam: Isabella can I talk to you for a sec?

I looked at the others for permission and they all nodded in approval. I excused myself and headed to the empty table with Cam.

Cam: remember Spencer?
I nodded. I wonder what this bastard has done now.
Can: well he called me about two days ago and told me that... Well he said that...
Bella:please tell me Cam I need to know.
Cam: well he said that he wants me to turn against you guys and work for him instead and I really like you guys a lot.
Bella: say yes Cam say yes, this is the perfect thing to do Cam.
Cam:what do you mean I can't turn my back on you guys you are my friends, really I care to much to do that.
Jace's POV

I wonder what they are talking about... Oh no what if Cam loves Bella too and is asking her out right now. No he wouldn't do that to me...would he?

Riele:Jace I'm speaking to you, you should be listening to me and stop staring at that bitch.
Jace: huh? Wait did you just call her a bitch well think twice because the real bitch is you.
Riele: so you are defending that...that girl who you just met not long ago instead of me?
She spoke tears evident in her voice. Well I couldn't care less right now. I mean I don't love her and I never will, you can't complain there. I'm only dating this slut to keep my status high so...
Riele: are you comparing me to that slut, I mean I'm more prettier than her anyways.
Jace: I've had enough of your bullshit, just shut the hell up and go away from here now we're done Riele we're done!!!
By now everyone had their eyes on us, except Bella and Cam, they aren't even here. Where could they be. Just as I was thinking I saw the two of them coming back here laughing... More importantly HOLDING HANDS. Oh no this is bad.

So I'm got inside the house and walked straight to my room ignoring my parents. Just as I sat on the bed my sister Ella ran inside my room, she is only 11 and has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.
Ella: Jace Jace!!! Did you know Cam has girlfriend and she is so pretty.
Jace: really that's good to hear, what's her name and how do you know?
Ella: her name is Isabella Moner she's pretty and she's got curly dark brown hair. And I know because I saw them kissing in Cam's car and he told me too.

Did I hear her right? Cam would never do this never ever. I have to see this myself before I react to anything.

20 mins later...

I knocked on Cam's door hoping that Ella had lied to me. But then I heard a girl giggling. No that's not Isabella at all...or is it? I opened the door because my patience ran out...and to my surprise Bella was sitting on Cam's lap and they were both laughing at something.

Suddenly all eyes were on me. I didn't know what to say I was speechless.

Bella: oh,hi Jace.
Jace: what the hell is going on here Cam.
Cam: well I was just telling Bella about that time when you...
Jace: you know what I mean so stop beating around the bush.
Cam: oh right,well Bella and I are officially dating. I told I'd get her because we belong together.

I can't believe this, my best friend is doing this to me and then he smiles at me? What a manwhore. I guess I'll just go and date Skai now.
Bella: yeah,and we were planning on surprising you guys but boom you caught us red handed.

My eyes widened with disbelief. Now it's official I hate Cameron Boyce. I hate him inside out and to think I considered him my best friend.
Jace: Cameron, can we talk for a sec?
Cam: sure.

2 mins later

Jace: Cam I thought we were friends so why did you do this?
Cam: do what? Get a girlfriend?
Jace: not just any girl, you know what? Game on.
I said before leaving the house of my ex bestie. I can't believe he would do this to me,were all those years of friendship nothing to him?

Just as I was about to get into my car I saw Ella going in his house.

Jace: Ella! Where are going?
Ella: I'm visiting Cam, he wants me to come to his house.
Jace: oh okay, see at home okay?
Ella:yeah,I'll be back in about 4hours.
Jace: okay,I hope you enjoy.

She nods and runs into the house laughing. How I wish I could be as happy as she always is.

Just a small mystery in the story so what do you think Cam and Isabella are up to?
And where does Ella come in?
Jace or Cam.
What do you think should happen next?
What do you think of Riele?
Do you want her to change?
SO HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER? Plz leave some votes coz it took a whole 2 days to finish this... Well 7 hours to be exact. Here's a pic of Riele Downs for y'all...

I know you might hate me for making her evil but just give me time

I know you might hate me for making her evil but just give me time. Until then toodles

EL
MUCH LOVE TO U ALL