Chapter 1

I'm Isabella Moner I'm 16 and I live in Chicago with my mom and dad.
**********

Oh school was so exhausting. But at least I get to rest now.

"Isabella, I need you to pack your stuff ASAP," mom said,"we're moving to Hollywood tomorrow. Your dad got a new job there and he wants us to move with him."

"And what if I don't want?" I can't believe we moving from here. I was born and raised here. How am I gonna adjust to there. Making new friends...oh God, what about the new school.

"You don't have a say in this,it's already decided so pack up."

I ran to my room throwing all my clothes inside my bags, as tears roll down my cheeks. Oh no what if he follows me there,what will I do? I kept on thinking about Spencer Boldman,the guy who keeps on bothering me saying I know what I owe him, he even killed my best friend right in front of me. I hope he doesn't find out.
********
"Put all your bags in thus truck and get in the car," dad said. Hollywood here we come
********
So we arrived about two hours ago and we have settled in already

Jace's POV

"Wow dude there's this very pretty girl who moved in and she looks about our age. And I expect you not to flirt with her because she's mine,"I tell Cameron Boyce my best friend." There's also another beautiful girl who moved opposite my house and already have her numbers bro,check the pics."

Not to be jealous but she is no where close to my girl

Not to be jealous but she is no where close to my girl. I'm gonna make a move right away."Cam, I'm going next door. " And with that I was gone.

"Good morning I'm Jace and welcome to our neighborhood." I tell the man and the lady,probably her parents." Good morning son,thank you for being the first to welcome us. Bella! Come outside please." He shouts into the house.

Isabella's POV

I go downstairs to see an angel speaking to my dad. He had the most perfect blond hair pretty eyes and the most sexiest body I've ever seen. I wish I could kiss him."Excuse me, but you're starring at me." He said I was so embarrassed by his words." I'm Jace Norman,your neighbor," he's angelic voice said.

"I-Im Isabella Moner,nice t-to meet you." Darn it I stuttered.

Jace POV

Oh my word she is an angel who appeared here on earth."Bye,I hope I see you at school tomorrow, NDH that's my school's name." And with that I left. I hope she's nothing like Riele my girlfriend.

Isabella's POV

First day of school and I'm feeling good. I got my white jeans on and a black top written I AM SO AMAZING. I head downstairs, get my breakfast and say my goodbyes and head for school. NICKELODEON DISNEY HIGH. I walk down the hall hoping to see Jace again and boooooommm I bump into someone. " I am so sorry," I say looking up to see my dream come true I bumped into Jace and he is smiling at me.

Jace: hi Isabella, remember me?
Bella: yes, Jace,mmm can you help me find my classes please.
Jace: sure.
He looks at my schedule and smiles
Jace:we have the same schedule so we can stick to each other from now on.

Am I dreaming. So I'm talking to Jace and a girl comes and pushes me to the floor then kisses Jace. I should have know he has a girlfriend. To my surprise Jace pushed her away and helped me up.
Jace: I'm so sorry on her behalf,she's always been the jealous type.
Bella:it's okay, I'll just go and get my books and head to my first class.
And with that I'm gone, just to realise I don't know where English class is.

So this is my new friend Skai Jackson. Jace invited us to the 'cool table'. My day was very good aside from Riele's threats to embarrass me.

Hi guys. So first chapter done and I'm so happy. Hope u enjoy it.
Plz vote and comment. Plz give me suggestions and ideas if u have any love u all
EL