CHAPTER 6- LOVE IS FAKE

Hi people

Bella's POV

Right there stood my darling boyfriend Josh. I squeal and run to him wrapping my legs around his waist. I love him so much!

He put me down and pushed me away,frowning. I looked at him confusion evident on my face.

"Izzy,I came here to break up with you. I've been thinking and I moved here to get back with my ex Riele. So bye." He said and got into his car and drove off,leaving me shocked.

I stand there tears rolling down my cheeks, when I feel strong arms wrap around me. I look up to find Jace looking at me. He takes me to his car and drives me to school. When we stop at the parking lot, he kisses me. I don't kiss back and look away.

"Look Bella, I know you don't trust me but the old you used to love me. Look at me,I love you B." He says and kisses me again but this time I kissed back. I feel really bad when I don't feel any sparks between us. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't, he pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. When he slipped his hands in my pants,the bell rang and the old saying goes saved by the bell.

I pulled away and stared straight into his eyes. That's when I had the best idea ever. Since I need to forget about Josh I'll need a distraction. I'm going to force myself to love Jace Norman.
<><><><><>

The bell rings and I pack my bag ready to leave Sign Language class. It's finally lunch.

Jace's POV

"Hey guys, can I sit with you?" Someone says from behind me. I look back and find a gorgeous angel behind me. Her beautiful dark brown hair falling a bit over her face and her eyes just capture my attention. I wonder who she is and the only way to find out is to find out.

"Yes of course,I'm Jace by the way and you are?" I ask looking into her wonderful hazel eyes which sparkle like a billion stars in the night.

"I'm Alex, Alex Hook,I moved here from Portland," she says looking at me like she's up to something.

"Hey,I'm Dove,this is Cameron,Skai,Tessa,Peyton and well she's not here yet but you'll meet her. Isabella, my best friend." Dove says smiling like the innocent girl that she's not.

"Hey!!" Isabella says as she takes a sit next to me,making me smile at her perfect perfection. I don't know how,but somehow my eyes divert to Alex, she's really cute as well.

"You must be Isabella, I'm Alex Hook," Alex offers her hand for Bella to shake but when she doesn't, Alex puts it down smiling nervously.

"Yeah okay," Bella rolls her eyes. Bella's usually the kinda person to make friends with everyone, I wonder what's up with her.

Everyone else must have noticed because Cameron was looking at me questionably and the rest were giving Bella stink eyes.

I see Riele walking into the cafeteria with that Josh guy and that ticks me off. He's the guy that made my Bella cry this morning, although I didn't know what was wrong but now I do. They pass by our table and Riele winks at me,Josh just completely avoids our eyes as he sports a smile that's totally showing that he's proud of something. I bet he's proud of breaking Bella's precious heart. They won't be happy for long and they won't even know what hit them. I want *revenge*

A/N. Sorry for the short chapter,I promise the next will be longer. BTW I love y'all so much,please help my book to be famous and plz comment, it really helps. Much love for y'all! Oh and also, from now on I'll be updating more,I just stopped because I was so discouraged that no one was reading this but then when I checked the book it now has 26 reads, that gave me hope so thanks y'all! I'm really grateful and now there'll be less POVs coz I've matured a lot in writing, bye!